Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leo's Exit *snigger*
12-01-2007, 10:01 PM
Leo's Exit *snigger*

[FONT=Garamond, Times, Serif]Oh my god, Leo Sayer has provided us with lots of unintentional comedy (ie. the bolshy little git demanding his contract, only to read it and realise Endemol had got everything sewn up and could do what they wanted), but tonight was utterly brilliant. [/FONT]
[FONT=Garamond, Times, Serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Garamond, Times, Serif]The stupid, pompous, egotistical little cock was desperate for an excuse to leave before he was evicted and used unwashed underpants as an excuse, thus providing us with Celebrity Big Brother comedy moment of the decade where he flailed about and fought ineffectually with three huge security guards, screeching, "F*******KKK OFFFFFFFFF!!!!!" while me and Mr Pandora wet ourselves laffing as they held him off with one finger.[/FONT]
[FONT=Garamond, Times, Serif]Of course it was obvious that Davina was going to give him a very rough ride during his interview. [/FONT]
[FONT=Garamond, Times, Serif]We all know that as far as she is concerned NOBODY disses Endemol/Big Brother and gets away with it. It is Davina's cash cow after all.[/FONT]
[FONT=Garamond, Times, Serif]Leo came across as an utter fool, desperately trying to convince us that "Im not like that at all....." thereby falling straight into the trap set by Endemol, who promptly showed the watching world Leo's worst bits....... the swearing, the egotism, the pompousness, the rudeness, the aggression, the lot. Back to Leo in the studio and he had the eyes of a defeated man who then agreed that yes, errmmmm he does have a short fuse and he is ever so sorry.[/FONT]
[FONT=Garamond, Times, Serif]Bye Leo,:laugh: here's hoping you are travelling celebrity class on the way back to Australia - we wouldnt like you to have to mix with ordinary people, would we?[/FONT]

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2007, 10:06 PM
Leo's Exit *snigger*
He's a sad little dweeb. PLease God don't let him bring out another song in the UK. Make him f*** off back to Sydney as soon as possible and be done with it.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
12-01-2007, 11:17 PM
Leo's Exit *snigger*
Quote:PLease God don't let him bring out another song in the UK.

I think the only way to make sure Leo is dead and buried in the UK is for him to bring out a single - and then when it crashes and burns spectacularly only then will he start to realise that he is a pretentcious hasbeen knob of a non-celebrity!

I too laughed at the security guards meeting him on his exit. How toe curlingly embarrassing for Leo and how satisfying for Endemol to show this little gem right at the end without going back to Leo and allowing him to attempt to dig himself out of his small uptight hole!!!

I thought his reasons for voting Jack and Jo were the most pretentcious thing he did the whole time he was in there ..."cos they're not celebrities"!!!

he really didn't geddit at all did he!!

good riddance!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Carole's exit interview Pandora 9 1,360 13-01-2007 05:11 PM
Last Post: Patsy