Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leon Jackson
05-05-2008, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2008 02:29 PM by Purple Passion.)
Leon Jackson

Leon Jackson who recently won the 2007 series of X factor has just finished touring with the X factor finalists and following his debut single When You Believe which took the charts by storm over Christmas having spent THREE weeks at number one is now working towards the release of his first album :thumbsup:

Do post any news stories and X factor tour plus meetings with Leon write ups about Leon here plus messages of support and I will keep you all updated as and when I can...

In the meantime heres my write up from Brighton to get you started!

I almost didn't make it to the X Factor show to see our gorgeous Leon!

My daft parents thought that my ticket was for FRIDAY night and that I was due to go and see the X Factor showon Friday, goodness knows why because I was reminding them about it all day THURSDAY that it was the evening of the show!

blinking dinner gets served at 6.30pm I'm half dressed in jeans and a baggy black jumper searching for my trainers rushing chicken and chips so ended up with bad indigestion and they still think I'm going on Friday FFS what are they like? Grrrrrr

Dad eventually had me in the car around 7pm I arrived at the Brighton center 7.35pm dashed to the merchandise stand brought a programme a pass of Leon a gorgeous HUGE poster and a signed 10X8 photo Whoa!

I was so late man, I missed the first two acts one of which I think was HOPE so I was a bit miffed still at least I didn't miss LEON…

Same difference did wake me up before you go go and were bouncing about on two beds they also sang a song from high school musical which comes out in April as their first single and I said on the phone to my mate Alison in London during the interval (which was when the beds were brought onstage as same difference opened the second half of the show,) that if those beds were for Leon Id jump 50 odd foot from the balcony to be in that bed with him Lol Smile

Rhydian was ok although I was disappointed he didn't sing Phantom Of The Opera as that song really suits him he did go west which I think was one of the WORST songs he did on X Factor! But raise me up was really good.

Finally the moment I had been waiting for LEON! I got so excited I almost wet myself! Whoop! Whoop!

I shouted WOLLOP!

it went quiet and I shouted I LOVE YOU LEON at the top of my voice…

He sang: Crazy little thing called love with a really scary fire effect which I would never want to perform with even if I was onstage with Leon as I'm really scared of fire, and even in the balcony I could feel the heat from it God Leon was so brave it was like the stage was on fire mind you Leon's so hot he sets the stage on fire anyway! The fireworks made me jump out of my skin too Lol Smile

The next song he sang was Home followed by Long and winding road you don't know me and finally when you believe where he was raised high into the air on a platform before finally disappearing below the stage…

Great finale more fireworks and confetti that looked like snow all the finalist and some of the auditionees which included the cute chinease lass the funeral twins and the acrobatic green godess yes they were there too Lol Smile came on one last time and then as always it was over with too soon

As I left to meet my Dad who was waiting on double yellow lines for me I heard HUGE screams at the backstage door screams that shouted the word LEON!

God I so wanted to run round there and was so tempted but didn't DARE risk my poor Dad getting a fine!

But the story doesn't end here, as I to returned to the Brighton centre to hang out at the backstage door the following day with hopes of meeting Leon I waited from around 10am to 5pm in cold wind and rain then Leon arrived and he signed my programme and posed for photos which made my day It had been my dream to meet leon in person and now its happened I dont think I can ever get over it which just goes to prove one thing...

"There Can Be Miracles When You Believe!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 07:06 PM
Leon Jackson
Here's my thoughts on Leon.

Talentless shortarsed tribute act with the personality of a slug.

HTH

Bollox to potplants
09-05-2008, 07:08 PM
Leon Jackson
Ah, that's harsh.

On slugs.
09-05-2008, 07:09 PM
Leon Jackson
Sorry Slugs.

Didn't he used to sing with Madness?

Bollox to potplants
09-05-2008, 07:46 PM
Leon Jackson
floopy Wrote:Sorry Slugs.

Didn't he used to sing with Madness?
I have nothing constructive to add.....

just....:laugh::laugh::laugh:
09-05-2008, 08:20 PM
Leon Jackson
I still got it :pimp:

Axctually, whatever happened to Rhydian? I liked him.

Bollox to potplants
09-05-2008, 09:31 PM
Leon Jackson
floopy Wrote:I still got it :pimp:

Axctually, whatever happened to Rhydian? I liked him.

Rhydian is tallentless I cant understand how he ever made it onto the X Factor let alone into the finals the judges must have been totally mad to put the likes of him through but everyones to their own taste and this thread is for supporters of Leon Jackson not Rhydians fans...
10-05-2008, 06:29 AM
Leon Jackson
Purple Passion Wrote:Rhydian is tallentless I cant understand how he ever made it onto the X Factor let alone into the finals the judges must have been totally mad to put the likes of him through but everyones to their own taste and this thread is for supporters of Leon Jackson not Rhydians fans...

Oh I beg to differ - not to everyones taste perhaps, but not talentless, the man COULD sing - he just didn't fit the bill for what Simon Cowell wanted/thought he could market......that said where is Leon???
10-05-2008, 09:38 AM
Leon Jackson
Purple Passion Wrote:and this thread is for supporters of Leon Jackson not Rhydians fans...

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Not been here very long, have you purp?

Bollox to potplants
12-05-2008, 06:33 PM
Leon Jackson
Erm this does happen to be a Leon Jackson appreciation thread for FANS of Leon Jacksons to show their love and support for him so letts keep the topic of conversation here purley NICE chat about Leon

Thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Leon Jackson - When You Believe - Review The Curmudgeon 14 2,219 13-05-2008 01:03 AM
Last Post: The Curmudgeon
  Michael Jackson - Thriller 25th Anniversary Review The Curmudgeon 3 975 12-05-2008 07:49 AM
Last Post: The Curmudgeon
  Kings Of Leon Hugh Jaas 4 855 27-04-2005 09:55 AM
Last Post: Hugh Jaas