Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Man
03-09-2006, 09:15 PM
Little Man

Went to see this last night after we missed the showing of another movie we were meant to be going to see. So, as we were already at the cinema, we thought we'd go and see this as it was the only one on we thought would be worth watching. As it turns out, it certainly was not.
This movie is just a disaster from start to finish. The Wayans brothers should be shot for appearing in this appalling piece of trash. One has to wonder why they keep getting work, although if the majority of their future projects are anything like this garbage, then I guess the will be fading into obscurity pretty quickly. Here's hoping anyway!
As for the movie itself - it's just plain wrong. There is nothing clever - or at all funny - about seeing Marlon Wayan's face digitally grafter onto a babies body then cavorting around, masquerading as said baby in order to hide from the police. Absolutely chronic.
And as for the 'jokes' - if any of them so much as raise a smile from you then you need to see a doctor.
Possibly the worst movie I've ever seen. Please do not waste your time or money going to see it.

1/10

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2006, 05:27 AM
Little Man
Peej...having seen the trailer for this movie I can understand your disapointment...it looks beyond cack...I honestly wonder why anyone on their right mind would put the words 'American' and 'Comedy' in the same sentence half the time because so often the stuff is so far from funny it makes me want to cry out of sheer dispair for movie going public...I want to stand in front of cinemas and scream at people not to bother going in to see such films because I fear it will encourage the makers to produce more drivel!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
04-09-2006, 05:50 AM
Little Man
The trailer for it puts me off as well, it really does look awful. Sorry you wasted your money PJ
Find all posts by this user
04-09-2006, 06:31 AM
Little Man
I haven't seen it but I would've thought 1/10 was generous judging by the trailer. Didn't they also do the appalling 'White Chicks'? Mind you, my kids, 13 and 14, both loved that and want to see this one.