Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live Feed *SPOILERS* in here
20-05-2006, 12:15 AM

If you don't want to know what's happened until it airs on the actual show, don't look any further.
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
See next post
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2006, 12:21 AM
Shebaz had a hissy fit and rowed with one of the others (I think it's Sezer he has upset). Then he disappeared into the Diary Room for ages and everyone said how much nicer it was without him around.

About 1 am he announces to George and Dawn (the only 2 people still in the living room) that he has asked to leave and wants to make an announcement to the other Housemates (who are all in the bedroom).

They're trying to talk him out of it. Some of the others have come out and are trying to talk him into staying.

For someone who has tried to get on all the reality shows, he hasn't got much staying power has he Big Grin
20-05-2006, 08:40 AM
I watched a bit last night and Shahbaz was being out of order. He kept calling individual HMs over and apologising for "hurting" them and telling them that he had spoke to BB and was leaving tomorrow. It was purely for the sympathy vote.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-05-2006, 08:42 AM
Ooooh Grrrrrr! He has been in the bathroom, preening himself for over an hour now (2 showers ?), and carrying on a monologue to camera. He's still at it. Doing my head in. I leave the room, come back and he's going on and on and on!! I think he's changed his mind about going :cry: He really is the most irritating git. I can't believe he's immune from nominations Sad
20-05-2006, 08:43 AM
Critique Wrote:I think he's changed his mind about going
What a surprise :glare:

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
20-05-2006, 08:53 AM (This post was last modified: 20-05-2006 09:07 AM by Dolores.)
Critique Wrote:Ooooh Grrrrrr! He has been in the bathroom, preening himself for over an hour now (2 showers ?), and carrying on a monologue to camera. He's still at it. Doing my head in. I leave the room, come back and he's going on and on and on!! I think he's changed his mind about going :cry: He really is the most irritating git. I can't believe he's immune from nominations Sad

I saw this too Crit ... i couldn't believe how long his ablutions took and also the sheer selfishniss of it all .... usually they limit the amount of hot water.

the guy is a nutter with no redeeming qualities - he was saying about how much energy he's got ... well I'm not surprised he is a young man who is unemployed (cos he says he is unemployable!) of course he's got energy ... bags of it ... and he uses every ounce of it to focus on himself!

even though we should keep the "nutty" ones in to keep the friction etc going ... I think i would have to draw the line in Shahbaz's case. He is awful awful awful!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
20-05-2006, 08:59 AM
I soooooo agree Dol, he's up to the ear cleaning with cotton buds and still talking to camera. Every sentence starts with "I". Why don't they cut him off, show the sleeping housemates, it's more interesting. I will have to cut the sound soon, can't stand him droning on and on.
20-05-2006, 09:12 AM
Smile The camera he was talking to face on has turned away to face the wall and he's being shown on the long shot camera so he is asking it if it's sulking. Probably the cameraman has had to go on sick leave with "want to punch someone's lights out" syndrome.

As he's always saying he's an Actress, I don't reckon he will leave the bathroom, ever. It's his stage with his own private camera and it's all he will ever want.
20-05-2006, 09:15 AM
Critique Wrote:As he's always saying he's an Actress, I don't reckon he will leave the bathroom, ever. It's his stage with his own private camera and it's all he will ever want.

good! BB should nip in to the bathroom and put in fake cameras and then lock him in there! the guy is a total prat without a sensible thought in his silly little head. In the words of Jonny Rotten "It don't contribute"!!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
20-05-2006, 02:38 PM
At lunch today he is wearing a plaster over his mouth and is non allowed to speak (some BB thing)

as normal with BB gay idiots he has all the downsides of a woman and none of the upsides.

**I heart Northern Soul**

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Spoilers survivorfan 27 2,398 10-08-2006 06:13 PM
Last Post: Minklemar
  Freeview Live Feed Gone! Critique 3 881 17-07-2006 06:53 PM
Last Post: Critique
  Spin the Bottle Sunday Night Live (***SPOILER***) Minklemar 5 934 11-07-2006 10:11 AM
Last Post: maxine
  BB losing the Plot! ***spoilers re last night*** Critique 7 1,260 06-07-2006 10:02 PM
Last Post: kookycat
  Live feed: Cat 11 1,571 28-05-2006 09:50 AM
Last Post: Cat
  Big Brotherhood (Spoilers here - info not shown yet on main show) Minklemar 12 1,931 24-05-2006 12:51 PM
Last Post: Critique