• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
****Live Feed Spoiler****
16-01-2005, 11:56 AM

.............from last night!

[Image: 11_0138_bed_invite_1.jpg]"Are you kidding me?!"Pillow Talk
Day 11 of 18, 06:50
Sunday 16 January

Bez got a tempting, and presumably unexpected, invitation to share Brigitte's water bed last night.

But the buxom blonde wasn't making moves - she just wanted to help the hapless Bez relax.

Oi, oi...

Worried that Bez is liable to flip and carry out his escape plan at any time, she suggested something to take his mind off his troubles...

"Come and sleep in my bed tonight - we'll talk," she said.

Bez replied that he couldn't due to a promise made to his girlfriend.

"What has that got to do with it?" frowned Brigitte.

As silence reigned for a few seconds, Bez realised he'd got the wrong end of the stick at about the same time as Brigitte saw exactly which end that was. [Image: 11_0138_bed_invite_2.jpg]"Are you kidding ME?!"
"Are you kidding me?!" she exclaimed, "I'm engaged! You've got your girlfriend!"

Bez assured her he was fine with the idea but didn't want people thinking anything untoward.

"That's the English way," she sniffed, "We're not like that." Clarifying her position, she hoped the plan might help him rest.

"I'm just saying, if you want to chat, come sit on the f****** water bed," she explained. "I'll be there for you, you'll be there for me - no problem," she concluded.

Gosh, she's so European... [Image: spacer.gif]

[Image: chirol_nawa1.gif]
~Today is the youngest you will ever be~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2005, 12:59 PM
Nominated

Bez and John - so I guess John will have to go!

16-01-2005, 01:17 PM
no! no! no! not Bez and John?!?! how did that bitch Lisa skim under the radar?!?!?!? I'm mad now, real mad! :ranting:

Surely she was on someone's list? .... and what monster voted for Bez? he's the coolest one in their, beside Brig - mainly cos he's not trying to be cool.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-01-2005, 01:24 PM
He is really very upset over this, and I don't blame him at all! The three witches all look guilty as sin, whispering in the kitchen and trying to look busy........cows!

Lisa is declaring "It's only a game for goodness sake!"

16-01-2005, 02:01 PM
My assumption is that Bridget is attempting to pull one of either Kenzie, Bez, or Jeremy - though I cannot figure out which. She's becoming increasingly flirtatious with all three of them. She's now become an exhibitionist, and I was beginning to like the "tracksuited" Bridget too.

In fact, I'm in a poll-creating mood......
16-01-2005, 02:07 PM
Woodstock Wrote:My assumption is that Bridget is attempting to pull one of either Kenzie, Bez, or Jeremy - though I cannot figure out which. She's becoming increasingly flirtatious with all three of them. She's now become an exhibitionist, and I was beginning to like the "tracksuited" Bridget too.

In fact, I'm in a poll-creating mood......

If you've seen any of Brigitte on The Surreal Life, you'd know she's behaving very differently in this house. She was VERY predatory in that series, going after a Dancer at a club, and getting off with Flava Flav, as well (I believe THEY then had their own show too). She was drunk a lot of the time too, as they seemed to have unlimited alcohol. She still appeared quite a nice person, but nothing like she is playing it on CBB.

[Image: FXCD0011.JPG]

Dillon, one of my cats who died on New Years Eve. :sad:
16-01-2005, 02:08 PM
Eternity Wrote:Nominated

Bez and John - so I guess John will have to go!

NO WAY!! Bez is one of my favourites! How did Slimy Jeremy and Lisa slip under the radar?? :angry:

[Image: FXCD0011.JPG]

Dillon, one of my cats who died on New Years Eve. :sad:
16-01-2005, 02:16 PM
OK, Slimy Lisa has this sussed now, and reckons the public are gonna keep John in just to wind the rest/her up. She also said that the one she would least like to come up against in a vote is John, that Bez will go, and so will anyone against him.

Let's prove her wrong - vote to keep Bez in, I still say he is the only one who really deserves to win this. If Brig voted for him last night then she is well out of favour with me! :angry:

16-01-2005, 02:20 PM
Lyndsay Wrote:If you've seen any of Brigitte on The Surreal Life, you'd know she's behaving very differently in this house. She was VERY predatory in that series, going after a Dancer at a club, and getting off with Flava Flav, as well (I believe THEY then had their own show too). She was drunk a lot of the time too, as they seemed to have unlimited alcohol. She still appeared quite a nice person, but nothing like she is playing it on CBB.

I'm sorry about Dillon...

I never managed to see anything of "The Surreal Life" Can you or anyone elaborate a little on the type of surroundings the contestants were in and the format of the show?? In my teens I used to love Public Enemy, and Flavor Flav was something of an icon in the then gangster rap-free world of hip-hop, with his ludicrous dress-sense. I believe he still wears a clock around his neck...Jesus!, I hope his fixation with time wears off 'cos he's going to look mighty ridiculous walking back from the pensions office with a cane, brown hat...and a large clock on his chest. Actually come to think of it, he'd still be driving around in his "drop-top" and would not be on foot....
16-01-2005, 02:30 PM
A Google search will bring you up tons of stuff Woodstock - give it a go! :wacko:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Fake Nominations **Contains Spoiler** Ceridwen 1 881 19-01-2005 08:29 PM
Last Post: Ceridwen
  Spoiler maxine 4 996 14-01-2005 02:41 PM
Last Post: Andrea
  Spoiler Eternity 24 2,975 13-01-2005 06:44 PM
Last Post: secrets