Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Live feed thread - For SPOILERS
22-11-2004, 09:27 AM

I don't watch the live feed but I know many do and like to post on what they have seen before it is aired in the evening show. It would be much appreciated if those who do could post that info' in this thread so as to avoid spoiling the evening show for others.

Many thanks Smile
Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2004, 01:00 PM
I've been watching a bit of the late night live programmes.

Dol, if you're here I wanted to let you know that Janet did let Sheila know what she thought of her ordering everyone about - I haven't put it in the other thready just in case they show it tonight, it was on the live footage on Sunday night.

Huggie has burnt his leg somehow and has a great big bandage on it.

Fran and Nancy seem to have a bit a a spark between them!
Find all posts by this user
24-11-2004, 12:48 AM
Been a bit like watching paint dry up to now but Sheila and Natalie have just been discussing someone who is really getting on their nerves. "There must be something to talk about other than one's self", "Exactly - I thought it was just me but she is really getting to me" "I know what you mean and I am trying to ignore them because if I say something .........(didn't catch that bit)" Thought at first they were taking about Janet but then they were promising that they would keep in touch after and then said something like strange how well they are getting on together - and also Janet - won't lose touch with her! They mentioned about "playing to the camera when it's on" (this person).

Must admit I missed some of the show this evening because of phone call - so who are they really fed up with?

Am surprised they showed that bit because up to then the sound was off more than it was on - seemed like the sound went of "for legal reasons" every time anyone opened their mouths :sad:

Natalie is worried that she is not being entertaining enough but Sheila reassures her that she has to just be herself - no putting on an act for the public.
24-11-2004, 07:55 AM
Hi Critique,

there was nothing in the main show about this. You've got a scoop! Cool

From what you heard the "she" might be Sophie and the "them" might be Sophie and Nancy, who've really become the girlie team, haven't they. I turned it off and went to bed before you made your post, so I didn't hear that bit, but I did see that pair spend a long time preparing to go to the pool. They put their bikinis on and milked it for all it was worth.

Hey, I know what you mean about the "sound off for legal reasons" annoyance. I'm not bothering much with the live feed this year because of this. It's not worth the effort. I leave it on for a few minutes after the shows finish, and I look in now and then during the day, but as far as I'm concerned they've blown it. Legal reasons. Yeah...
24-11-2004, 08:33 AM
The person joining the others in the jungle is...................

None other than

VIC REEVES

Mmmmm, not too sure about that one! It was just announced on GMTV and Nancy knew he was coming, so well done for keeping it quiet. I would have liked to have known Nancy as Nancy but now we will be seeing her as Mrs Vic Reeves. And I wonder how the others will react to them getting the tree-house.................I assume the tree-house is for them? Huh

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-11-2004, 08:45 AM
Oh for God's sake. Remember when they did this on "Back to Reality" and brought Jade Goody's boyfriend in? It didn't spice anything up at all - it just peed everyone off and meant that Jade and Jeff just cosseted themselves away and didn't join in with anything. It was utterly pointless, and so will this be.

How unfair on everyone else.

Grrrrrrr!! :ranting:
24-11-2004, 08:47 AM
Stoopid idea! Although I do like Vic. Is he going to be eligible to win or is he just there for a day or 2?

Like Ceri said, very unfair on everyone else.
24-11-2004, 08:48 AM
I think this is a terrible idea and won't it turn the others against Nancy when they find out that she knew this was going to happen!

It is like her having an unfair advantage ......
24-11-2004, 08:49 AM
I'm with you there, Bella. I'm going to take a lot of convincing over this one. It doesn't seem like they've been in there long enough to establish the group dynamics properly, yet, and this is going to prevent things settling for even longer. If they're not given a chance to relax into the situation, we're never going to see anything but public faces and defensive postures.

I'm not sure how long my loyalty for the show will stretch if the producers start tweaking the format too much.
24-11-2004, 08:55 AM
sophie has been getting it today about time, she spends all day in bed,
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Live Btt Tonight! ils 1 784 25-11-2004 04:30 PM
Last Post: ils