Poll: Are men with long hair attractive?
Only men with short hair are attractive
Men with short hair are preferable
Couldn't care less
Men with long hair are preferable
Only men with long hair are attractive
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long hair/Short hair
11-12-2004, 01:08 PM
Long hair/Short hair

I was kind of having a drunken conversation with someone last night and they'd decided that they were going to grow their hair, but I advised them not to because I think they'd look like a bit of a tit with long hair... the question is: are men with long hair attractive or not?

P.S. Want to make a poll but it's not making it easy...

There are three types of mathmatician:
Those who can count and those who can't!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2004, 01:29 PM
Long hair/Short hair
My brother had long hair up till his mid 30's, tied back in a pony tail. I thought he looked lovely.

I liked Stuarts hair in BB.

As long as it is looked after, trimmed regularly and clean its fine by me, you can tell your friend I said that.

:bye:
11-12-2004, 01:33 PM
Long hair/Short hair
There was a time in the 60s and 70s when you were considered a bit of a tit if you didn't have long hair! (old fashioned word: square.) Many balding men now cherish their old photos. I suppose it depends on the individual: Johnny Depp suits long hair (as in Pirates of the Caribbean); Michael Stipe (REM) looks okay the way he is. Peter Stringfellow; well, it's a matter of opinion.
Find all posts by this user
11-12-2004, 01:51 PM
Long hair/Short hair
I don't like long hair on men at all and never have, I find it very unattractive.
11-12-2004, 03:18 PM
Long hair/Short hair
ugh no no no, i hate long hair!! long hairs ruins whatever good looks a boy might have!!

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
11-12-2004, 03:47 PM
Long hair/Short hair
eugh. I would never grow my hair out. I don't think it looks very attractive. Especially mullets. worst hairstyle ever.
11-12-2004, 05:08 PM
Long hair/Short hair
I grew my hair long when I left the navy, because I could. (Got a heavy gold earing, too. :cool2: ) My women loved it, but the novelty wore off for me. Too much work involved. So now I follow the seasons with head and facial hair - close beard trims and two or three haircuts during the summer months, and just the occasional tidy-up in winter.

As for whether or not I'm more attractive with my hair short or long... that's academic cos I'm an ugly bugger! Smile

(edit: btw, "my women" means Mrs Dab and our three daughters. I ain't got a harem. :blink: )
11-12-2004, 05:14 PM
Long hair/Short hair
I'm somewhere inbetween. I don't like really long hair as men wore it in the seventies, and unlike Ceri, I hate pony tails. To my eyes, it looks sissy.

On the other hand, I dislike very short hair. If I think of the many Beckham haircuts then the one I liked the best by a long way, was when he first burst onto the scene and had clean silky hair down to just above his shoulders.
11-12-2004, 07:37 PM
Long hair/Short hair
Long, definately, at least shoulder length...as long as its clean, shiny and silky.

No Mullets...ever!

I think long hair shows a more arty, free-thinking type of guy, who won't run with the pack and bow to convention...besides, its soo sexy to run your fingers through long locks...yum

M Smile

Intergalactic Space Cat

[Image: wildchild.jpg]
Home of Jimi, the Wild Child.
13-12-2004, 08:43 AM
Long hair/Short hair
Hair......now theres a concept!?

I notice you missed off......Men with hair are preferable

I used to have long hair (it came with the motorbikes and life style). Since it has started to go I've honestly no issue and do not cherish the old photo's.

As long as hair of any length is clean and reasonably well kept what does it matter......unless of course you are the owner of certain clubs!!!

Although I am lost with the young guys of today gelling up with these faux mohicans??
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hair disasters maxine 65 5,118 24-06-2006 08:36 AM
Last Post: Critique
  2005 is dead, long live 2006 floopy 33 3,744 08-01-2006 06:30 PM
Last Post: PJ
  Hair Straighteners Bella 11 1,906 20-12-2005 07:40 PM
Last Post: kookycat
  Short True Tales.... Coastie 13 1,589 14-06-2005 06:12 PM
Last Post: Bob