Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost/Missing/Gone?
26-11-2005, 02:18 PM
Lost/Missing/Gone?

Has anyone seen Jakeyboy about? :unsure: I'm worried our wee Aussie may be lost in the cyber wilderness somewhere.....

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2005, 04:22 PM
Lost/Missing/Gone?
He was here when SO re-opened (I think)

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
26-11-2005, 05:37 PM
Lost/Missing/Gone?
Is anyone else missing? I'm kinda going by those on during the last 24hrs and stuff and well I'm probably missing loads....

It took me a while to realise that tigger is now Cerise...:wallbash:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
26-11-2005, 05:58 PM
Lost/Missing/Gone?
I can only hope and pray that this thread doesn't become as contentious as the lasting "missing persons" thread, young lady! :unsure:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
26-11-2005, 06:02 PM
Lost/Missing/Gone?
Oh dear...it's not meant to be like that...I just wondered if all had heard the site is back...and I was particularly concerned about JB as he was cool! :cool2:

26-11-2005, 06:15 PM
Lost/Missing/Gone?
Oh I didn't know tiger had changed her stripes!
Tiggs why the change?

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
26-11-2005, 06:16 PM
Lost/Missing/Gone?
I told Jakeyboy SO was back, myself Coastie, and he has popped on and posted, I guess he is just busy at the moment.

Bob - Tiggs old account wouldn't work, so she had to re-register under a different name :cry:
26-11-2005, 06:18 PM
Lost/Missing/Gone?
Look at Cerise avatar....I guessed she had changed from that...mind you I could be a million miles wrong and that wouldn't be the first time! :wacko:

Glad you made it Bob...did you ever find your hat? (I can ask this as it falls under the lost section of the thread title...infact lets open this thread right up....the Lost/Missing/Gone? can apply to anything in your world at the moment! Yes Dol you can include your mind!! :laugh: )

26-11-2005, 06:26 PM
Lost/Missing/Gone?
Dolores Wrote:I can only hope and pray that this thread doesn't become as contentious as the lasting "missing persons" thread, young lady! :unsure:
God, so do I! :glare:

Where is kooks? Come back kooks!!

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
26-11-2005, 06:28 PM
Lost/Missing/Gone?
Coastie Wrote:Glad you made it Bob...did you ever find your hat? (I can ask this as it falls under the lost section of the thread title...infact lets open this thread right up....the Lost/Missing/Gone? can apply to anything in your world at the moment! Yes Dol you can include your mind!! :laugh: )

no! :cry: I thought the taxi driver would have made more of an effort to return, but maybe somone stole it. did gain an umberlla and a T shirt in Dublin though, but thats not much good in this cold freezing weather

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Lost? Alone? Proclamation 3 968 05-09-2008 06:10 PM
Last Post: ~ils~
  Am I missing something here Slipper 4 600 19-09-2006 07:25 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  Catherine the Lost... msgirl 3 547 09-09-2006 03:58 PM
Last Post: msgirl
  How old were you when you lost your virginity? Ceridwen 55 2,921 25-05-2005 07:34 AM
Last Post: ils
  Lost Christmas items.... Dolores 7 798 18-12-2004 05:42 PM
Last Post: Cat