Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Questions..... (contains spoilers)
25-11-2005, 04:07 PM

There may spoilers in here so read at your peril!!

Question 1

Jin's story - at the end when he found out that Sun could speak English and as he was packing up his things to go and live on the beach Sun shouted to him in English, that she was going to leave him but stayed because she loved him. At this point he turned round, does that mean he can understand English too?

Also I take it that Sun is completely unaware of what her father actually does? Is he a drugs/arms dealer or something? I got a bit lost (pardon the pun) on this episode as I was making some necklaces and usually I can just listen and watch but as there were subtitles it was a case of trying to watch, watch, watch.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2005, 08:32 PM
I'm not sure - but I think it was a bit of dramatic licence - It would not have been as dramatic with the subtitles - so I think they were speaking Korean - and we just heard it in English.

If you see what I mean ...................

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
25-11-2005, 10:52 PM
I wonder if she said it in English, because it was something she had wanted to say to her husband but just couldn't bring herself to. But this way, she has said it, but not, if you know what I mean.
She said it, but he couldn't understand, so she feels kind of relieved just to have got the stuff out from inside her head, even though he couldn't understand.:wacko:

[Image: 429.gif]
28-11-2005, 10:43 AM
OR COULD he?
They are a very mysteious couple..and all is not what it seems.
Maybe she said it in english deliberately, to see what his (future) reaction would be.
:-O

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
Find all posts by this user
01-12-2005, 04:27 PM
Spoilers don't read if you don't want to know! You have been warned!

Locke's story

Oh, I felt so sorry for Locke last night, he didn't deserve that to happen to him but we still didn't find out how he lost the use of his legs. Were there complications with the kidney transplant - what an evil, selfish man his father was!

And what is that thing in the ground - when Mr B saw it last week when it showed you the numbers he said it was a part of the plane but I was not convinced.

Ooooh, I can't wait until this ends so I can get some answers to these questions!

Oooh, and who did Boone say Theresa was, I missed this. I picked up that she was the nanny but missed what he said after this as my 2 year old woke up at that point!

01-12-2005, 06:11 PM
ooh I LOVE this programme. It's just getting better and better.

No, Bella I don't think it's part of the plane either. Locke and Boone seem to have dug alot of earth away from around it and it doesn't look much like part of a plane to me.

Nuclear shelter? Space ship?

Boone said that Theresa was his nanny when he was six. He said he was very demanding and not a very nice kid. He kept calling her to come and help him do stuff and his bedroom was right at the top of the house. One day she fell down the stairs on her way up to him.

Locke's story was very sad. I particularly felt for him when he was bashing the steering wheel in frustration/anger. Poor guy ... and now he's legs aren't working again... or are they? He managed to carry Boone back ok.

The Doc: "Have you ever contracted a STD"..... silence..."I'll take that as a yes as well"
- LOL. That was funny.

Haydon

[Image: pot001.gif]jobs kent
01-12-2005, 06:40 PM
Haydon Wrote:The Doc: "Have you ever contracted a STD"..... silence..."I'll take that as a yes as well"
- LOL. That was funny.

LOL Haydon, I found this very funny too! I am enjoying the interaction between Sawyer & Jack, they are begining to show respect for each other.

Claire's baby must be well over-due now!

02-12-2005, 11:29 AM
Hiya..gawd..I wish i had CH4 so I could watch this again.
Is anyone thinking of buying it on DVD?
At the moment, it is only available (in this region) for the first 12 episodes.
That is no fun at all.
:-(
sulk...
Can't wait for the new series in the new year...yay.

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
Find all posts by this user
03-12-2005, 10:23 AM
I missed it on Wed so will have to remember to watch it on Sunday.

it was Hurley's story. This is my cut off point I have decided. it all hinges on how good Hurley's story is!

if it's a "lazy" plot where the only definining characteristic he has is "being fat" then i will stop watching. But if his story can elevate itself above that type of plot and give him a proper character then I will continue.

Hey I've got to do something to make this programme tense!

.... also gone off Sayid, not just cos he shagged the rich, white girl ... but because his vest is whiter than her teeth and that is starting to annoy me! .... what washing powder are they using?!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
03-12-2005, 12:38 PM
Dolores Wrote:I missed it on Wed so will have to remember to watch it on Sunday.

it was Hurley's story. This is my cut off point I have decided. it all hinges on how good Hurley's story is!

if it's a "lazy" plot where the only definining characteristic he has is "being fat" then i will stop watching. But if his story can elevate itself above that type of plot and give him a proper character then I will continue.

Hey I've got to do something to make this programme tense!

.... also gone off Sayid, not just cos he shagged the rich, white girl ... but because his vest is whiter than her teeth and that is starting to annoy me! .... what washing powder are they using?!

Hurley's story is a good story, you'll like it Dol and there are no references to him being "fat"! This is definitely one to watch! Oh, yes!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Lost Saedhb 1 2,323 05-02-2010 01:39 PM
Last Post: Saedhb
  Lost Spoof Seabreeze 3 1,039 04-08-2006 06:40 PM
Last Post: Bella
  End of Season 2 (no spoilers) Critique 7 1,667 01-06-2006 12:43 PM
Last Post: Bonsai
  What other shows have you seen the Lost charaters in? gatubela 2 1,024 20-05-2006 05:23 PM
Last Post: Cat
  Watch Lost Episodes for 99p Critique 9 1,629 16-05-2006 07:40 PM
Last Post: PJ
  Some Clever Clogs has a theory about Lost Critique 93 7,107 10-04-2006 09:45 AM
Last Post: Aondeag
  Series 2 *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* JakeyBoy 86 6,153 02-03-2006 06:21 AM
Last Post: JakeyBoy
  'Lost' lost clues JakeyBoy 4 1,031 21-02-2006 12:19 PM
Last Post: JakeyBoy
  LOST Dvd Haydon_acc2 19 12,440 15-01-2006 02:56 PM
Last Post: bustywench
  Lost E4 episode 7th December 2005 Bella 20 2,587 15-12-2005 10:47 AM
Last Post: Aondeag