Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Lots of Questions
31-10-2004, 09:44 AM
Lots of Questions

I know you have a lot more to do to the forums Boss, but will we be getting the following back?

Soms
The chance to change member titles
smilies
Extenshun
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2004, 10:52 AM
Lots of Questions

Soms - yes they will be coming back - but we will be starting from scratch.

The chance to change member titles - I need to sort the member titles out. I'm not sure about custom member titles at the moment as they may come in as a result of a new SO Store. Or they may be available to potential new user group - subscribers (users who pay £x amount for extra priviledges).

smilies - I'll be adding more smilies. Again being able to upload your own may come into with new SO Store - not sure yet.

Extenshun - It is compatible with the new software, but I'm not sure how to configure it at the moment. Something on my "to do" list. Do many people use Extenshun?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-10-2004, 10:54 AM
Lots of Questions
Congrats on the move H Smile

I have no idea what Extenshun is! Let alone know how to use it.

Edit: Have added my avatar and it is there on my user CP, but not on the forum yet, can anyone else see it?
31-10-2004, 11:18 AM
Lots of Questions
'Tis ok, I sussed the avatar, I hadn't enabled viewing on my MB settings! *rolls eyes*
31-10-2004, 12:01 PM
Lots of Questions
I can see your lips voice!

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
31-10-2004, 12:02 PM
Lots of Questions
Haydon, I enabled my signature but it appeared in coding. Is this normal for the moment or did I do something wrong? I have now disabled it.

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
31-10-2004, 12:32 PM
Lots of Questions
Hi Bob,

HMTL code is no longer allowed in signatures. Allowing HTML is a potential security risk. Instead there is something called VBCode that allows you do do colours, bold etc. http://www.survivor-online.co.uk/forums/...?do=bbcode
Further info on VBCode
31-10-2004, 12:54 PM
Lots of Questions
Haydon Wrote:Soms - yes they will be coming back - but we will be starting from scratch.
Big Grin

Quote:The chance to change member titles - I need to sort the member titles out. I'm not sure about custom member titles at the moment as they may come in as a result of a new SO Store. Or they may be available to potential new user group - subscribers (users who pay £x amount for extra priviledges).

I liked that we could have individual ones Big Grin

Quote:smilies - I'll be adding more smilies. Again being able to upload your own may come into with new SO Store - not sure yet.

Oh good because the one's that come with the mb are very limited Big Grin

Quote:Extenshun - It is compatible with the new software, but I'm not sure how to configure it at the moment. Something on my "to do" list. Do many people use Extenshun?

I hope we can have it back as I have found it very useful Big Grin
31-10-2004, 01:10 PM
Lots of Questions
Can we post images in our signatures on this forum and if so how do we do it?
31-10-2004, 01:22 PM
Lots of Questions
ilovesurvivor Wrote:Can we post images in our signatures on this forum and if so how do we do it?

I'm having trouble with this to Haydon. I followed the instructions in the link that you posted but it is just giving a link to my chosen pic.