Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louis Walsh....
28-11-2007, 05:19 PM
Louis Walsh....

....irritates the bejeezus out of me. He doesn't have an original thought in his head, or if he does he can't express it. He says the same things every year and the only reason he's having a go at Same Difference this year is because of the McDonalds last year. Difference is, Same Difference are actually quite talented.

I was so happy when it was announced that Louis wouldn't be judging this year. Alas, it was just another publicity stunt.

He is about as entertaining as a paperclip. In fact, that's an insult to paperclips, for which I apologise. I love stationery and would never wantonly insult it. But THAT'S how strongly I feel.

OK?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2007, 12:25 PM
Louis Walsh....
The whole thing has got very stale. I watch on and off and I dont know many people that watch now. All the in fighting with the three of them is sooo fake.
03-12-2007, 04:04 PM
Louis Walsh....
I dont always tune into this, but i get the feeling that Sharon and Louis really resent having Danni on the panel ? To be honest, im not sure that Sharon will get her contract renewed next year. She is loosing her wit and any sparkle she once had.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-12-2007, 01:10 PM
Louis Walsh....
Oh, how I agree Patsy. Louis Walsh is the most irritating man on the box. Repetitive, puerile and actually quite vindictive and spiteful.

Bonsai Wrote:I dont always tune into this, but i get the feeling that Sharon and Louis really resent having Danni on the panel ? To be honest, im not sure that Sharon will get her contract renewed next year. She is loosing her wit and any sparkle she once had.

I also agree with this. Louis and Sharon seem to form one team, united against Danni. Sharon annoys me too. She is just so patronising and false. She rarely has anything constructive to say - all she says is "You know I love you" - and she often doesn't actually comment on the performance! And I cannot bear it when she has to make a choice about who to vote out. It is so prolonged - I can't believe that she finds it such a struggle every time! I hope her contract isn't renewed. She also seems to crave attention, which is probably half the reason for her apparent dislike of Danni.
05-12-2007, 04:22 PM
Louis Walsh....
Sharon is going to be so peeved if Rhydian (and let's be honest, he should!) wins, as she will be the only judge whose act has not won! And with Danni just joining this year, you can bet she will spitting feathers if Danni's act does win!

As for Louis Walsh, words fail me. He was rude to Hope when saying that it should have been Beverely instead of them, DUH - it was the public who voted Beverely out, the public gave Hope more votes than Beverely and that was the reason she went out!

It is becoming tiresome with all the in-house fighting but Louis and Sharon are both bitter plus I could not believe it when Sharon said that she had never heard of The World in Union, it just shows how bluddy ignorant she really is!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-12-2007, 01:39 AM
Louis Walsh....
I think Strictly come dancing stole the viewers this year.

The X factor this year for me was very poor in terms of standard.

I do think the best auditionees were turned away.

I'm also tired of so called classical singers who constantly cross over and sing music that is either something nothing or a joke. The traditional classical singer must be dying a death everytime a wanabe has a large voice and insufficient classical training to carry it off.

Maureen
Northern angel.:wink_kiss

:party2: :sunb: :wine: :artist: :laugh:
03-11-2011, 08:24 AM
Louis Walsh....
But they came next, in a UGG Classic Paisley Short Women's Boots 5831 that was popularized by college students all over the country, who could be seen sporting their UGG Classic Stripe Cable Knit Women's Boots 5822 with everything from denim miniskirts to tucked in sweatpants or black leggings.Every pair of UGG Classic Tall Women's Boots 5817 is lined in plush fleece, which keeps your feet cozy and warm, no matter what the temperature is outside. You'll also find a reinforced heel that will outlast the test of time. These UGG Delaine Boots Women's Boots 1886 don't attract a lot of attention; instead, they're stylish in a more classic way. Consider getting these boots in the simple chestnut shade, because they'll go with almost anything you wear.UGG Fluff Flip Flop Women's Slippers 5304.As mentioned above, Ugg has greatly expanded their offerings over the years. Now, you can find not just boots, but also sandals, slippers and even clogs! Clogs are extremely trendy this season, and UGG Special Style Classic Short Women's Boots 5899 take on the famous shoe is at once stylish and warm.With a suede and leather upper and a sheepskin fleece lining, these shoes give you a bit of extra height UGG Jimmy Choo Mandah Women's Boots 3042. They're super fashionable, modeled after the clogs that Chanel designer Karl Lagerfeld made famous a few seasons back, with molded rubber heels, leather lined heels and nail head trim. Perfect UGG Roxy Tall Women's Boots 5818 for the girl who wants to stay warm and fashionable at once, these look great with a dress and a pair of thick tights.UGG Metallic Classic Short Women's Boots 5842.Second to the classic style, the slip-on sheepskin slippers created by UGG Suede Tall Women's Boots 5230 are one of the most popular styles out there. These slippers aren't technically meant for the great outdoors, but that hasn't stopped college students from wearing them to class en masse.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Louis replacement Bob 16 3,893 14-03-2012 10:39 AM
Last Post: makershells
  Louis Walsh Documentary on Bio Hypermatt 7 2,801 03-11-2011 08:22 AM
Last Post: cheapugg
  Louis and Kate Thornton Dumped Punkyfish 2 3,034 09-03-2007 02:24 PM
Last Post: Isis
  Louis Walsh Dolores 23 3,923 05-01-2006 05:29 PM
Last Post: bridge