Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louis Walsh Documentary on Bio
05-12-2009, 10:45 AM

Hello

Thanks to the moderator for allowing me to post this.

My name is Matt and I am working with Bio, the sister channel of History. Bio is a channel which is all about telling people’s stories, from the ordinary to the extraordinary.

Next week, Bio is broadcasting a special documentary about someone that I think some of you may be interested in. The documentary will be going out on the 8th December.

This documentary is about Louis Walsh, the man who changed the landscape of pop by managing and encouraging the rise to fame of such bands as Boyzone and Westlife. More recently, he has been extremely influential as a judge on The X-Factor.

We should have some clips to show you in the next couple of days.

Who likes Louis here? Is he your favourite judge on the X-Factor, or did you prefer it when he was involved with Boyzone and the mighty Westlife?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2009, 07:23 PM
Hypermatt, I like your post!

It shows ya can sing, ya can dance........Oi just didn't like the subject of the post!

Oi thought Simon picked a really bad subject for ya!

"You can put lipstick on a pig...but it's still a pig!!!"
06-12-2009, 08:18 PM
Am I the only person never to have seen an episode of X Factor?

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-12-2009, 01:33 PM
No...not at all.I would'nt watch it if they were sitting in person in my living room! And i'd tell them to clear off as well. Such rubbish.

But unfortunately I know who louis walshe is. Undecided
08-12-2009, 06:23 PM
Even if you can't spell his name eh?:devil:

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-12-2009, 01:29 PM
Hey...it's himself 'wot' cant' spell his own name. (oops)
03-11-2011, 08:22 AM
These slippers are available in a wide range of styles and colors for men, women and kids. UGG Jimmy Choo Kaia Fancy Short Women's Boots 3041 has always been a hot item with slip-on styling and sheepskin linings. Your feet will stay very comfortable all day long with them as sheepskin has tremendous effects in wicking coldness and moisture away. Designed with flexible rubber outsoles, this UGG Jimmy Choo Kaia Fancy Tall Women's Boots 3041 style is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. If you have not experienced the comfort of these slippers, just try it!As the title suggests, UGG Ultimate Cuff Women's Boots 5273 refers to sheepskin boots. They were originally found in Australia and New Zealand. But now UGG Ultra Special Edition Women's Boots 5118 become incredibly popular largely in US and Canada. It is a reality that people living in those two areas enjoy comfort and warmth on this kind of footwear. They consider Australian wool shoes as some of the best daily footwear. However sheepskin UGG Classic Argyle Knit Women's Boots 5806 phenomenon is found all over the world, instead of only these two countries.More and more people continue to join in sheepskin UGG Classic Tall Bomber Women's Boots 5804 line in these years. This kind of footwear is well known as offering feet perfect warmth in cold weather. What has been proved later is these UGG Fluff Scuff Women's Slippers 5616 are also suitable for warmer climate. Special fiber on sheepskin is functional in maintaining a normal temperature around feet whatever outer weather is. UGG Plumdale Women's Boots 1894 Like wicking moisture and coldness in winter, sheepskin can also repel hotness and sweat in summer strongly.UGG Tularosa Route Cable Women's Boots 3177 are practical footwear undoubtedly. This helps a lot in making them become popular throughout the world. But a fashion UGG Classic Short Sparkles Women's Boots 3161 brand will never continue to stand out if neglecting the style. Fashion experts always come up with chic thoughts to surprise the plebs. Most people do get delighted by these simple, yet trendy sheepskin boots looks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Louis replacement Bob 16 3,801 14-03-2012 10:39 AM
Last Post: makershells
  Louis Walsh.... Patsy 7 3,925 03-11-2011 08:24 AM
Last Post: cheapugg
  Louis and Kate Thornton Dumped Punkyfish 2 3,013 09-03-2007 02:24 PM
Last Post: Isis
  Louis Walsh Dolores 23 3,863 05-01-2006 05:29 PM
Last Post: bridge