Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louis's Acts
11-11-2004, 12:54 PM
Louis's Acts

Are they getting an unfair advantage? VWS were on GMTV this morning - btw which one is the daughter and which one is the mother. I think they all look about the same age. They came across quite good and there was even a hint of a romance between Corrine and Jonathan from G4!!!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: And there was a hint of another romance with the blond one from VWS, and another member of G4! Crikey, can you imagine? VWS would have those lads for breakfast!!! Also tomorrow G4 are on This Morning - so why is it that they are getting extra exposure and not the others, or have they appeared on other programmes? I am sure if this ws Simon's acts who were on the TV then Louis would be bitching and spitting all over the place!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2004, 01:52 PM
Louis's Acts
I'm not sure why they are getting the extra exposure but to be honest I don't think either act has any chance of winning, whatever Louis may do....
11-11-2004, 02:20 PM
Louis's Acts
I dont know why either Bella. I watch This Morning on Monday mornings, and Louis Walsh is always on there talking about his acts. He has a regular slot on a Monday morning. Although Sinita is there for Simon, and Sharons Nephew is there for her team ... they barely get a word in edgeways.

It does seem a tad biased.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
11-11-2004, 02:27 PM
Louis's Acts
I think this is part of Louis strategy, quite honestly. To get as much exposure for all his acts. Look at VWS? Lousi had them perform at G.A.Y. just purely for exposure.

Maybe Simon and Sharon are being a bit more circumspect about their acts, acting with perhaps a little more decorum that brash and bold 'in yur face' Louis - who doesn't have an ounce of class.

Do you not remember when Louis had Boyzone - he put them on that Irish programme moments after they formed - before they could sing [I know that is debatable????] when they all just danced and made utter balloons of themselves - its obviously Louis' way!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Louis replacement Bob 16 3,455 14-03-2012 10:39 AM
Last Post: makershells
  Louis Walsh.... Patsy 7 3,670 03-11-2011 08:24 AM
Last Post: cheapugg
  Louis Walsh Documentary on Bio Hypermatt 7 2,484 03-11-2011 08:22 AM
Last Post: cheapugg
  Louis and Kate Thornton Dumped Punkyfish 2 2,901 09-03-2007 02:24 PM
Last Post: Isis