Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lush
26-08-2005, 09:51 PM
Lush

Anyone heard of this shop.
Went to visit and have a look round one last night.
I initially thought it was just smelly soap, because whenever you pass the shop in town the stink from it is soooo strong.

But they actually do quite alot more, skin care, shampoo, bath stuff etc.
All natural ingrediants and not tested on animals.

We all got a freebie bag with some goodies in.
So this morning I had a shower with some "Badda bing, badda boom shower jelly" :blink: and it is the consistency of a jelly.
Apparently you can put it in the fridge or freezer so on a hot day have a really cool refreshing shower. But it was nice.

So next time I'm up town, I will don my nose clip (the smell is really strong in there) and go in and I fancy buying some facial cleansers, some more shower jelly and whatever else takes my fancy.

[Image: 429.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2005, 10:46 PM
Lush
I am a fan of lush, like their bath bombs in particular. Bought their henna dye and that didnt work but their conditioners are great. Great smellies with lots of colours. I just pop my head in when I go past for a great big whiff!

:boxing: Angel small steps lead to great things
Find all posts by this user
26-08-2005, 10:52 PM
Lush
I go to the Lush shop in Covent Garden, and can only stay in a maximum of five mins, the smell is so incredibly overpowering.

Its a lovely shop though, and they do some absolutely gorgeous ready-made-up baskets full of goodies around Christmas, at very reasonable prices.

I still prefer the Body Shop though, as I love their cocoa butter soap and creams... mmmmmm
27-08-2005, 12:17 AM
Lush
Could never bring myself to go in, it stinks!
27-08-2005, 09:21 AM
Lush
i used to think it stinks but now i actually quite love the smell!! but unfortunately i think its a tad pricey so i only buy the odd bath bomb or pink glitter soaps or a glitterbug.

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
27-08-2005, 09:45 AM
Lush
I've never been in a Lush shop due to the smell being so strong as you walk past and that has put me off.
27-08-2005, 09:46 AM
Lush
I've never seen a Lush shop .. I only know what they are cos Ceridwen used to like their stuff.

Is there stuff more than a pound? if so that'll be why I havent' seen one .. in our town we only have pound shops, estate agents and charity shops!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
27-08-2005, 09:50 AM
Lush
Oh this is disappointing.

I thought Andrea was going to 'fess up about her alcohol intake.

:unsure:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
27-08-2005, 10:06 AM
Lush
I was a little disappointed too, Fee. I thought Andrea was going to spill the beans on Dol's latest exploits. Sadly not.
27-08-2005, 10:44 AM
Lush
I went into a Lush shop in Malta & bought some bathbombs which said they had seaweed in them cos it's supposed to be good for your skin.

I didn't realise though they had actual BITS of seaweed in it & when I put it in my bath, it was initally very nice & smelly but then little green strips of seaweed started to appear & by the time the bath bomb had done, my bath looked too bitty to get into & I just emptied it :laugh:

I'm usually thin & gorgeous - today is my day off
http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/egg03063.gif