Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luxuries
15-08-2006, 10:58 AM
Luxuries

So - what are your luxuries in life. What would you miss if you couldnt afford it, or just forgot to buy it.

My top luxury are candles. I am a candle a holic. My dad was over at the weekend and i turned the lounge lamp on, and he said "blimey, she does have electricity" as its rare for me to turn a light on. He recons i get through more candles than the church Huh He could be right.

My second luxury is wine. I do love a glass of wine. In the summer i prefer white, in the winter i like a full bodied red. Im quite a wine buff, and i know what i like. I buy it in cases, and every couple of months i get a case delivered. At one point i had about 500 bottles, now im down to about 20 bottles. I must get some more :wink2:

Lastly it would be clean white bed linen. I adore my bed, and always have. I tend to only use a sheet with a throw over the top - and the bed is all in white. No animals allowed in there. I look forward to going to bed in the evening, just so i can sleep between the sheets. A duvet wouldnt feel the same.

Over to you :nerd:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2006, 11:12 AM
Luxuries
I'm a major candleholic too Bons, I have loads of them. My dad always tells me I belong in a catholic church.:laugh: My luxuries though are lamps. I love the light that lamps give out. In my living room I have four, one in the extension, two in our bedroom and one in each of the kids. I just think they are wonderful.:wub:

As for sheets on the bed, I have to have bobble proof ones as I can't stand bobbles in my bed. They have to be cream with some kind of design on them. I just love cream sheets. Big Grin

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
15-08-2006, 01:34 PM
Luxuries
Champagne :wub: I really don't like drinking anything else any more and I'd rather go without than have to suffer some cheap old rubbish. Shame I can't afford it any more though :laugh: .

Other than that I suppose, as and when I do ever have enough money to leave the house ever again, it'd be shoes - sparkly shoes :wub:

Bollox to potplants
Find all posts by this user
15-08-2006, 01:58 PM
Luxuries
If only you lived closer to me Floops. I have a bottle of Moet in the fridge, and Mr.B hates it. It seems a shame to open it alone - so there it sits. If you were local i would of shared it with you.

15-08-2006, 01:59 PM
Luxuries
I have a car :pimp:

Bollox to potplants
15-08-2006, 02:00 PM
Luxuries
floopy Wrote:I have a car :pimp:

Lol - after a bottle or two of Moet i doubt you would be able to drive back :laugh:

Ooohh i feel a girly drink fest coming on Huh

15-08-2006, 02:08 PM
Luxuries
Damn, I knew there was a flaw in my plan. :wink2:

Well I don't care what it costs, I'm having a bottle of champagne for BB final night, so there. :pimp:

Bollox to potplants
15-08-2006, 02:27 PM
Luxuries
I used to love candles too, but I have a tendancy to set fire to things accidentally so since the arrival of my little boy I have imposed a ban on myself. There are plenty of candle holders in this house (I like them) but absolutely no candles Big Grin

I love chocolate but I'm not going there because I only have four weeks to go before I need to squeeze into a bridesmaid dress so I can't even think about it :sad:
16-08-2006, 09:30 AM
Luxuries
I couldn't live without CHOCOLATE! :wacko:

...I am also slightly addicted to notebooks and pens...I have to have one easily accessible at all times to jot down my creative thoughts as and when they come along...I have been known to rush into a shop grab the first note book and pen I could find and write my notes there and then before even paying for the thing when I was caught short one day Blush

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
16-08-2006, 09:54 PM
Luxuries
Lying in on a Sunday and listening to The Archers omnibus :bag:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]