Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lyn Franks
15-11-2007, 12:56 PM
Lyn Franks

Dont like her at all, think she is lazy and rude and soooo like Edina in AbFAB who she was alledgedly based upon.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2007, 10:43 AM
Lyn Franks
This woman is a nightmare. She's not the only one - Janis is a nightmare too - but Janis makes me laugh. Lynn just annoys me.

I can't believe she hasn't been voted for a challenge yet.
16-11-2007, 11:12 AM
Lyn Franks
I thought it was really funny when she was dancing about like a lunatic to the total amazement of Mark et al, and Katie said it wasnt a pleasant view from behind. The woman is making a total fool of herself.
16-11-2007, 12:06 PM
Lyn Franks
MariaRob Wrote:I thought it was really funny when she was dancing about like a lunatic to the total amazement of Mark et al, and Katie said it wasnt a pleasant view from behind. The woman is making a total fool of herself.

Ah yeah. I forgot about that. You've just reminded me of the one time that Lynn made me laugh. But not in a good way......
16-11-2007, 11:04 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2007 11:09 PM by xrayspex.)
Lyn Franks
I have no idea who she is- but my impression is that of a psuedo hippie/earth mother who drives around in a gas guzzling hummer.
No sense of irony or humour about herself.
Somewhat of a lame feminist who thinks its still the 1950s when there was a real difference between male/female roles in modern society.
21-11-2007, 10:14 AM
Lyn Franks
God this woman makes me mad. How self-deluded and unpleasant can one person be....

She's just WRONG.

bam bam
21-11-2007, 10:55 AM
Lyn Franks
Lynne is the bookies favourite to go tonight although I think it will be a slightly duller camp without her and they may start getting on too well! I do feel a tad sorry for her as she has not bonded with anyone apart from perhaps, Biggins, who is a bit two faced I think with her. But she is just sooo self important, wants to "announce" everything she does, and never seems to have a good word for anyone. I didnt know much about her before but she aint done herself no favours by going into this although I am sure we will see her waffling on for a short term on This Morning and other such programmes.
21-11-2007, 03:42 PM
Lyn Franks
Can't stand her, but don't want to see her go just yet. She winds the others up so it makes it entertaining. It will be a very boring camp if they don't bicker,
21-11-2007, 04:40 PM
Lyn Franks
This is the sort of woman that gives women a bad name. She is rude, obnoxious and so far up her own bottom it is unreal!

Hope she does go tonight!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-11-2007, 11:49 AM
Lyn Franks
She and Janice are peas in a pod, with different volume controls.