Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
M I K E Y
02-08-2006, 10:46 AM
M I K E Y

Have you noticed he has never changed his hair? - like just for fun or boredom. I think we saw some of the real "cheeky chappie" this week that interestingly coincided with paper talk about him being a bully.

After all these weeks - thoughts on just who is Mikey?

**I heart Northern Soul**
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2006, 11:20 AM
M I K E Y
I think that Mikey see's himself as a handsome, fun loving, laid back guy with a great sense of humour.......

I think in truth he only finds jokes funny if they are on other people.....if he's the butt of a joke he can't seem to handle it. He also handles critisism very badly trying to project any fault that is being pointed out back onto the person confronting him.
He's not nearly as laid back and chilled out as he likes to think he is....and as he likes everyone else to think he is.
Find all posts by this user
02-08-2006, 11:44 AM
M I K E Y
I think he's a delusional plonka.....of very little brain.

bam bam
02-08-2006, 11:56 AM
M I K E Y
Agree with both ladies and just to add that his height makes people shorter than him feel even more intimidated when he's arguing with them. His argument technique of talking/shouting over the other "arguee" shows his total lack of actual intelligence. He got annoyed with Susie because he thought she was trying to make everyone think he was a control freak. Err.... helloooooo!!
02-08-2006, 01:25 PM
M I K E Y
IsLe Of WeAtHeR Wrote:Have you noticed he has never changed his hair? - like just for fun or boredom. I think we saw some of the real "cheeky chappie" this week that interestingly coincided with paper talk about him being a bully.

After all these weeks - thoughts on just who is Mikey?

It doesn't seem to have grown either - maybe it's a wig Big Grin

If not, then he's probably worried that if he does anything too radical with it he won't get the modelling jobs.

I thought he was OK (bit of a plonker but no worse than others) but seen him in a different light this last couple of weeks. You'd think he would realise that he's not being shown in a good light with his constant bickering. Looks like he's blown it.
02-08-2006, 05:04 PM
M I K E Y
Mikey;
He always looks like he needs a bath. Sleeveless vests on a lanky strider are a fashion no-no unless they are playing basketball. Hes been dull as sh*t to watch for AGES, and seems to be playing the "inobtrusive till near the end, then starts to cause kerfuffle to keep himself fresh in peoples minds" game. He always wants the last word and after all the heavy flirting he claims he still loves Grace
02-08-2006, 06:47 PM
M I K E Y
Obnoxious ,confrontational, vain I hope he goes as he is not even funny in his outbursts. The only problem is that means dull Susie stays although I have derived some amusement from the look on her face when the children decide to play.
02-08-2006, 07:58 PM
M I K E Y
Aggressive, intimidating, argumentative pratt.
Hope he's booted out on Friday to a booing mob.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-08-2006, 10:15 PM
M I K E Y
Prepare to see a revived love interest between him and Imogen. All genuine of course, and in no way a manipulative ploy to stay in.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
03-08-2006, 07:13 AM
M I K E Y
I love Mikey's hair and he is rather lush to look at. But he is so moody and picks arguement's for the sake of it, he obviously hates to lose an arguement and has to have the last word......................typical male really.Tongue

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]