Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Machinist
17-07-2006, 03:17 PM
Machinist

Wow, what did Christian Bale do to himself?

We have all been mildly impressed by the physical transformations of De Niro (Raging Bull), Tom Hanks (Castaway), whasername in Monster - but this transformation was insane.

Lets hope noone tries to outdo him - he hit the limit with his weight loss, talk about skin and bone. Scary.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2006, 06:59 PM
Machinist
He lost LOADS for this movie didnt he - he is skeletal in it, although I have to admit, I snoozed off after the 1st 15 mins Blush

I do need action or totty when I watch a movie, just to keep me hooked, which must be why Johnny Depp movies are just about my all time faves......

Me???? Shallow?????? How very dare you :mad2: :laugh:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
17-07-2006, 07:02 PM
Machinist
I think you would like Christian Bale in Batman - the Beginning Isis :wink2:

I have yet to catch this film in full...seen plenty of trailers and press on it and keep meaning to see it...Bale really does take his job seriously and it is amazing to see the transformation between the Machinist skeleton Bale and the Batman buff Bale...he was also very good in Empire of the Sun and although the film was a bit naff Equilibrium! :applause:

(signed...closet Christian Bale fan in the making)

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-07-2006, 07:05 PM
Machinist
I started to watch that Equlibrium last week (was it then???) but THAT bored me after a while, even though he DOES look quite fit in it, and there was the added bonus of the 1st 10 mins with Sean Bean :wub:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]