Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madonna returns
03-12-2005, 02:46 PM
Madonna returns

Title says it all. Has anyone here heard her new CD, Confessions on a dancefloor? I think it is great! She did an interview for channel 10 this evening (sadly with Andrew G) and it was great to hear what she had to say. Then they made her do like the TV slogan thing and she thought it was dumbSmile lol

Anyone else like it?
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2005, 02:54 PM
Madonna returns
I didn't realise that she had gone anywhere :unsure:

She always seems to be in the press

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2005, 03:01 PM
Madonna returns
lol We haven't heard from her in ages and according to her it was the first major thing (apart from the Live 8 concert) that she had done with her career in four years!
08-12-2005, 08:21 AM
Madonna returns
I've been a fan of hers right from her 'lacey gloves and birds nest hair' stage, and she looks great for 47 (if a little sinewy).

Love the new album, it's a nonstop disco fest you can't help but move to. I think 'Sorry' is my favourite track.:thumbsup:

Angel who did not so much fall as saunter vaguely downwards.
Find all posts by this user
08-12-2005, 08:24 AM
Madonna returns
Thinking Madonna is fab is my secret shame! Blush

I can't stop humming "Hung up" at work, I've ordered my pink leotard and it will be arriving soon so that I can give the office the whole show!

I shall be buying the CD anytime soon.

In fact I have nearly as many Madonna albums in my collection as I have of The Who! Blush :bag:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
08-12-2005, 08:27 AM
Madonna returns
Dolores Wrote:Thinking Madonna is fab is my secret shame! Blush

I can't stop humming "Hung up" at work, I've ordered my pink leotard and it will be arriving soon so that I can give the office the whole show!

I shall be buying the CD anytime soon.

In fact I have nearly as many Madonna albums in my collection as I have of The Who! Blush :bag:

There's no shame in that, Dol, the woman is an icon! Big Grin

I have all her albums apart from 'Music' and 'American Life.' In fact, I much prefer her earlier stuff but 'Confessions....' is a great album.

Angel who did not so much fall as saunter vaguely downwards.
Find all posts by this user
08-12-2005, 08:33 AM
Madonna returns
I don't think Madonna can do no wrong - she is an icon and there should be no shame in loving her!

My two girls thinks she is fab and when Hung Up comes on even the wee one knows that it is Madonna!

I taped her programme that was on last week, still not got round to watching it.

She came across pretty good on Parky, admitted that at times she was very much up her own ar8e and stated that having kids changed her life.

She has only ever released one cover version in her whole career - American Pie plus she has been around for like ever!

She looks fantastic for someone who is nearly 50!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
08-12-2005, 09:54 AM
Madonna returns
Dolores Wrote:I've ordered my pink leotard and it will be arriving soon so that I can give the office the whole show!

Now THAT ive got to see :ninja:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
08-12-2005, 01:10 PM
Madonna returns
Dolores Wrote:, I've ordered my pink leotard and it will be arriving soon so that I can give the office the whole show!

Dol, you should get together with Bobby Ball and make a new double act -

Bobby & Dol has a rather nice ring to it, don't you think!? :laugh:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
09-12-2005, 05:02 AM
Madonna returns
Yeah I know! I'm constantly in class and start to sing it, people get annoyed because a) they hate the song or b) my singing sucks!