Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Makosi could be deported!
30-08-2005, 07:13 PM

I read in our Evening News tonight that Makosi maybe deported back to Zimbabwe. She had been stopped on a driving offence for not wearing her seatbelt and now officials are to investigate to see whether or not she broke the terms of her visa.

When she left the police station she is claimed to have said that she felt betrayed and does not know what crime she is supposed to have committed.

Makosi

Any bets Pandora will celebrating tonight!? :devil:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2005, 07:41 AM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2005 07:52 AM by Ghost.)
It was in The Sun yesterday as well - apparently Makosi was shouting the classic "Don't you know who I am?" as she was being interviewed :w00t:

Edited to say.
It is in again today - Makosi has been asked to leave Britain. She now has ten days to lodge appeal or leave :closedeye

thesun
31-08-2005, 07:48 AM
Ghost Wrote:It was in The Sun yesterday as well - apparently Makosi was shouting the classic "Don't you know who I am?" as she was being interviewed :w00t:

That woman!!!!:ranting:

See to all you non- believers - there is a God!!!Smile

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

31-08-2005, 08:15 AM
That is great news. I am sure she will be overjoyed and will kiss the tarmac like she told the housemates she does when she arrives in her country.

**I heart Northern Soul**
02-09-2005, 06:52 AM
The Sun also reported her as saying "I was used for entertainment", and now she feels betrayed like we all owe her something.

Huh?

Oh, did we also see in the sun that it is sponsoring a "fastest scraggy mutt" competition at some dog racing track, presented by John McCrirrick (ok, can understand that one as he's a racing type guy)....and........SASKIA (huh? Cuz she's a dog or what?)

So good to see she's hit the Hollywood A circuit anyway. Bet she had to swing her norks at Madonna and Angelina Jolie to scare 'em off her turf on this one.
02-09-2005, 05:59 PM
According to todays Sun article 91% of Sun readers want Makosi evicted :laugh:

I can't see it happening myself - and I bet Makosi is loving all this publicity she is getting. It's almost like the 'I'm pregant' incident - anything just to get attention.

The Sun
03-09-2005, 07:44 PM
Now she's saying she'll get beaten up in Zimbabwe for being a trollop.
03-09-2005, 09:42 PM
I'm sure that's only one of many reasons. :laugh:
Find all posts by this user
07-09-2005, 08:36 AM
Bella Wrote:I read in our Evening News tonight that Makosi maybe deported back to Zimbabwe. She had been stopped on a driving offence for not wearing her seatbelt and now officials are to investigate to see whether or not she broke the terms of her visa.

When she left the police station she is claimed to have said that she felt betrayed and does not know what crime she is supposed to have committed.

Makosi

Any bets Pandora will celebrating tonight!? :devil:

Damn right I will !! PC is up the chute at the moment, so only have five mins access per day at the mo, at work. However, Im thrilled to hear that the arrogant gobsh!te may be deported. After all, she had a decent job and gave it up for fame and possible fortune on a game show. Then she complains about "being used for entertainment".... Honestly the brass neck of the woman is unbelievable isnt it.

As for her worrying about being hounded in Zimbabwe for being a trollop.... hmmm well, maybe that will teach her NOT to be a trollop in future then eh?

Get her outttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt !!! :devil:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Taxi for Makosi!! / Her Eviction Interview !! Buzz 29 3,219 24-08-2005 02:24 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  You'd think Makosi had won BB! Joy 11 1,769 16-08-2005 11:18 AM
Last Post: Isis
  Makosi Bob 238 12,093 11-08-2005 10:10 AM
Last Post: Groucho
  Makosi may be in for a bit of a shock..... Pandora 10 1,690 08-08-2005 05:57 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  A photograph of Makosi....... Pandora 11 1,997 31-07-2005 12:00 PM
Last Post: bridge
  Is Makosi wearing a wig???????? Pandora 8 1,193 18-07-2005 02:16 PM
  vote team makosi OUT!!! kookycat 6 1,068 15-07-2005 05:07 PM
Last Post: choti
  Makosi's Baby sayangmouse 1 590 09-07-2005 11:25 AM
  3rd person Makosi isleofweather 21 2,445 04-07-2005 04:43 PM
Last Post: Dolores
  Too much Makosi PJ 5 1,020 05-06-2005 06:51 PM