Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Makosi - mission possible?
28-05-2005, 07:02 PM

So now she finally usderstands her mission do you think it's possible she will manage it, and if she does get everyone to vote for her, what are the chances they'll all vote for her the week after too... and so on.

If I was her I think I'd get them all to love me, then tell them all on the day of the vote that I was really homesick and really wanted to go home, but hated quitting things. Then the next day I'd have a complete turn around and tell them all I liked them too much to want to leave.

As it is, I can't see her mission working anyway cos n one seems to like anyone so the votes likely to be really fragmented.

Gel x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2005, 07:09 PM
I wouldn't do what she's doing. It is going to be a long week, with everyone hating you. I think I would do what you have said, Gel!!

And I doubt her plan will work, from what I have seen of things. Maxwell is going down like a lead balloon so I suspect he will get his fair share of votes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-05-2005, 07:14 PM
She's going t have to play the back stabbing game. Dive in their with a massive wooden spoon and spill the beans on what people have been saying behind others backs and make up a few lies. :devil:
I wouldn't go with the homesick story because if she does get immuntiy from the eviction, sure as eggs is eggs BB are going to tell the other HM's why, and I think they'll repect her a bit more if she was a right bitch to them all!

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
28-05-2005, 10:26 PM
If I was her I think I wouldn't try and make everyone hate me. Afterall, if I was successful, how would I get them to like me the following week? :unsure:

I'm not sure how well she will do. Of course having this "task" does mean that she is guaranteed more coverage this week which may mean that if she is up for the public vote the public won't vote for her.

Blimey, if you can understand my rambling argument you are exempt from nominating me as SO muppet this week. Wink
28-05-2005, 10:27 PM
Rothera Wrote:Blimey, if you can understand my rambling argument you are exempt from nominating me as SO muppet this week. Wink

Can I pretend I didnt understand Big Grin

I se your point Bob, BB is bound to tell them if they thought she was being sneaky about it, but I bet they don't get told iof she does suceed.

Gel x
28-05-2005, 10:28 PM
Ooh yeh, good point Rothera.

If she does go up for the public vote she may not get many votes anyway.
So the person (if its only one) that goes up with her, may be a dead cert to be evicted.

[Image: 429.gif]
28-05-2005, 11:29 PM
Ceridwen Wrote:I wouldn't do what she's doing. It is going to be a long week, with everyone hating you. I think I would do what you have said, Gel!!

And I doubt her plan will work, from what I have seen of things. Maxwell is going down like a lead balloon so I suspect he will get his fair share of votes.

I dont think she has to do it for a week. The first set of nominations will be tuesday, so she only has to be vile for a couple more days. Not that she seems to be bothered, she is taking the preciousness and being a bitch like a duck to water - so what does that tell us.... :closedeye

And as you say, the cockney diamond geeeeeezaaaaahhhhh, Maxwell, seems about as popular as a rat sandwich at the moment, so she may well have a bit of competition.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
29-05-2005, 01:02 PM
Perhaps its her natural state and she was planning to pretend to be nice Big Grin

I lve the rat sandwich analogy!

Gel x
29-05-2005, 02:24 PM
I think Makosi is ddeliberately trying to get housemates to hate her. However, I also think that she really is like this ir that she is the centre of the universe. I think even if she didn't have this mission from BB that she still be acting like a self-centred cow. This just gives her an excellent excuse.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
30-05-2005, 07:15 AM
I have to say after watching last nights (Sat) highlights i was thinking that a few of them had been given the same task as Makosi cos they were so obnoxious and argumentative. ie. Maxwell (who each time he opens his mouth makes me want to punch him harder and harder) and Science.

I loved the way that Makosi was being awkward about the lights, in an effort to annoy her housemates deliberatley (I hope!) and Maxwell got all arsey about it (quite rightly I thought) but his aggressiveness towards Makosi and his general nastiness had everyone thinking he was a tw@ instead of being annoyed with Makosi!

I dread to think how Maxwell would have (or indeed could) crank up his annoyance and dislikability levels anymore than he has so far ... and that's without even trying! The guy is a natural idiot!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Makosi could be deported! Bella 9 1,543 07-09-2005 08:36 AM
Last Post: Pandora
  Taxi for Makosi!! / Her Eviction Interview !! Buzz 29 3,190 24-08-2005 02:24 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  You'd think Makosi had won BB! Joy 11 1,744 16-08-2005 11:18 AM
Last Post: Isis
  Makosi Bob 238 11,999 11-08-2005 10:10 AM
Last Post: Groucho
  Makosi may be in for a bit of a shock..... Pandora 10 1,668 08-08-2005 05:57 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  A photograph of Makosi....... Pandora 11 1,949 31-07-2005 12:00 PM
Last Post: bridge
  Orlaith's secret mission Groucho 9 1,073 30-07-2005 05:44 PM
Last Post: kookycat
  Is Makosi wearing a wig???????? Pandora 8 1,177 18-07-2005 02:16 PM
  vote team makosi OUT!!! kookycat 6 1,049 15-07-2005 05:07 PM
Last Post: choti
  Makosi's Baby sayangmouse 1 584 09-07-2005 11:25 AM