Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark Bannerman
22-11-2007, 10:49 AM
Mark Bannerman

Any thoughts on this? I did think it was uncomfortable viewing last night and felt desperately sorry for him. I know he acted a bit daft with Cerys but they didnt even kiss, let alone sleep together and I thought his girlfriend did a bit of a Princess Di on Panorama act last night!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2007, 11:48 AM
Mark Bannerman
You makes your bed.... I'm not totally unsympathetic towards him and he comes across as a really nice bloke, but he knew there would be repercussions, it was just a matter of time. Probably a good thing for his sake that he was voted our first.

I actually thought his girlfriend was very controlled in the circumstances, although I don't really see why she gave the interview.
22-11-2007, 12:12 PM
Mark Bannerman
Patsy Wrote:I actually thought his girlfriend was very controlled in the circumstances, although I don't really see why she gave the interview.

'cos people like us were gagging for it.

bam bam
22-11-2007, 03:44 PM
Mark Bannerman
Not me, Hells Bells. I was far more interested in seeing the developments in the camp than hearing his girlfriend's story. Lets face it, she was never going to them her blessing!
22-11-2007, 05:40 PM
Mark Bannerman
Patsy Wrote:I don't really see why she gave the interview.
P U B L I C I TY.....she is an actress after all. All exposure is good..
22-11-2007, 06:17 PM
Mark Bannerman
Thats what I thought Buzz. Call my cynical but it all looked a little contrived, maybe Marc is hoping for pantomime baddie roles as his career hasn't picked up since EE.
22-11-2007, 06:21 PM
Mark Bannerman
Have to say I didn't warm to her at all. She was the one who urged him to go on the show and now it's all gone pear-shaped.

Look out for her spread in NOW, CHAT, OK, HELLO etc claiming how humilated she feels!

I didn't see the interview but from the bits I did see, it all looked very rehearsed.

I think Marc should just stick around until Cerys comes out and to hell with "humilated" girlfriend!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-11-2007, 12:43 PM
Mark Bannerman
I am totally bored with it all already, who really cares?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  TPT and Mark (who?) Critique 16 2,430 24-11-2004 04:46 PM
Last Post: Critique