Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maxwell AND Saskia
21-06-2005, 10:02 PM
Maxwell AND Saskia

If you have any observations about the terrible two some post here.
So what was all that about with the nominations, Maxwell used the Goon 1, 2 system, Saskia the A B noddy system.
They need to be separated.
They love themselves too much, I hate them! :w00t:
I do hope that soon they are both up. Trouble is Craig who needs all the mates he can get has now moved over to their camp, I think it's cos he fancies Anthony

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2005, 10:06 PM
Maxwell AND Saskia
Trouble is with these two is that I like them both - but they are soooooooooo transparent. You can see through both their game plans like a pane of glass --- although Maxwell would have chosen 'slightly frosted', cos his game plane seems more 'Maxwellian' [read - honest, thick, funny cockney type bloke].

But their obvious use of Goon 1 & 2 and Noddy 1 & 2 was a bit premeditated.

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

21-06-2005, 10:08 PM
Maxwell AND Saskia
It reeks of collusion to me - Max thinks they are a pair, and Saskia lets him think it.:wink2:
Find all posts by this user
21-06-2005, 10:17 PM
Maxwell AND Saskia
It's the smugness that makes my blood boil.
I was sitting in front of the TV with a T towel in my hand and flapped it so hard all my photos came crashing down.
I hate smug

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
22-06-2005, 07:21 AM
Maxwell AND Saskia
Bob Wrote:If you have any observations about the terrible two some post here.
So what was all that about with the nominations, Maxwell used the Goon 1, 2 system, Saskia the A B noddy system.

Yes i was slightly amused at their very similiar style of nominating the gruesome twosome (Derek and Roberto). and yes it smacks of pre-nomination discussion to me.

What an awful pair they are ... I was just absltuely gobsmacked that Max didn't get more nominations for the cider stealing ... they must all be taken in by him ... you have to wonder if you would be taken in by him if you were inside ... I'm not so sure i wouldnt be. Although the mooning about with Saskia would be the last straw for me ... I'm surprised people inthe house aren't more vocal about what a sappy pair they are.

I wonder if Big Brother has made people just a little too cagey about discussing each other after showing the Robert/Derek/Craig clip?

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
22-06-2005, 08:49 AM
Maxwell AND Saskia
The Goon A, Goon B and the Noddy 1 & Noddy 2 sounded a bit dodgy to me! I can't stand Saskia & Maxwell, I reckon if it wasn't for the fact that Maxwell is having to do the task this week more people would have voted for him.

Despite that I would still like to see them in there, I want to see Saskia getting really peeved off with Maxwell's intentions towards her. Did you see her the other day when Maxwell was going on about giving up football and going shopping with her, and all the things they could do she just wasn't interested.

If Derek goes this week, Roberto will be up for nomination next week and vice versa. I suppose the consilation is that one of the other numpties will be up too and let's hope the public vote for them.

I bet Maxwell & Saskia will plan so that whoever is left that they make it unbearable for them.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
22-06-2005, 03:56 PM
Maxwell AND Saskia
Ackchooooooally, these two are going to make interesting viewing as Saskia's amusement turns to tollerance turns to irritation turns to down right loathing.

Maxwell has been amusing to watch doing the task.
22-06-2005, 10:24 PM
Maxwell AND Saskia
sexpest Maxwell and preying mantis Saskia have hit an all time low with me tonight and the way they bullied Vanessa, whom I am quite liking actually!!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
22-06-2005, 10:31 PM
Maxwell AND Saskia
nah vanessa is a bit boring! she never even looked guilty about shirking out of the task!! but definately beginning to not like the trio of maxwell/saskia/anthony. too up their own arses and each others.

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
23-06-2005, 08:28 AM
Maxwell AND Saskia
Saskia really went in for the kill didn't she? 'Vanessa, you're a greedy bast@rd'. She's a hard faced cow that one. And her and Maxwell kept repeating what the other said. How they can defend what they did I don't know. At least have the good grace to admit you were wrong.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Maxwell & Saskia at a Film Premiere (oh dear.....) Pandora 6 1,283 20-07-2005 01:22 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Maxwell's OUT!!!! Dolores 38 3,644 15-07-2005 03:00 PM
Last Post: Islandman
  Maxwell's interview- Davina goes for the kill! Bob 26 2,623 10-07-2005 10:33 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  Maxwell. Cat 120 8,016 08-07-2005 10:15 AM
Last Post: Minklemar
  Saskia's interview Dolores 22 2,837 03-07-2005 08:34 PM
Last Post: Dolores
  The Saskia Game. Cat 9 1,687 01-07-2005 05:43 PM
Last Post: Cat
  Saskia or Maxwell - you decide. secrets 28 3,103 30-06-2005 02:51 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  food, wine, Science and Maxwell and everything (22/6/05) Dolores 11 2,152 23-06-2005 07:35 PM
Last Post: Cat
  Saskia isleofweather 36 3,966 09-06-2005 06:58 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Saskia and Mary's fight!!! Dolores 19 2,179 02-06-2005 10:10 PM
Last Post: Bob