Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maxwell's interview- Davina goes for the kill!
08-07-2005, 10:19 PM

Wow! Well done Davina.
She really showed him up to be the bully boy sicko that he is.
max looked gutted that he was not a firm fav with the lovely Davina, but only marginally liked by a hand picked crowd of Max's friends.
I hadn't realised that the toilet water incident had been so huge in Max's demise- but hey I wasn't going to object!
Scabgate was the icing on the cake, up until tehn I don't think BB really knew what happened and this is probably the reason he wasn't evicted by BB, but good old Davina got it out of him, although he did try wriggle out of it once he knew that BB didn't actually know for sure.
Good interview :thumbsup:

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2005, 07:54 AM
Completely agree Bob. Davina handled the little thug beautifully. She so obviously didn't like him or didn't want to appear as liking him. The footage they showed of him was great too. Altogether like that, and surely even some of his fans must realise that he's an aggressive little twerp.

But he just didn't get it did he? Trying to think of reasons he was voted out but forgetting the one that really mattered. 'WE DON'T LIKE YOU!'

Well done Davina!
09-07-2005, 07:57 AM
Although the content of the interview was SPOT ON - I wanted to hear a blow by blow run down of Maxwell's thoughts on the other housemates - not just Craig and Anthony!!

I dunno, in the olden days Davina seemed to follow a formula of interviewing - a bit about the hm who had been evicted, you know focusing on one or two particular incidents? Then she asked them who they thought had nominated them and then finally a run down of what they thought of their fellow hm's. And finally a predication of the winner.

Nowadays she plucks one or two bits from the above and spends longer on them than she used to - I just think the interviews are too short.

But it was sheer pleasure watching him squirm. And did you notice that he did not deny the 'scab' incident - in fact his reaction made me doubly sure that this is exactly what he did - grrrrr!!:angry:

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

09-07-2005, 08:03 AM
I see what you're saying, Flip. She didn't even ask him who he thought would win.

And I agree with you about the scab incident - I'm pretty sure he did it. Can't believe they haven't got any footage of it though. Anyway, I'm sure for poor Science, when he finds out, not knowing for sure will be just as bad as knowing he had done it.
09-07-2005, 08:24 AM
I thought it was a great interview.

She didn't give him any let up did she. I've never seen her looks so cross and contemptuous before.

But that gurning, yobbish fool just kept on grinning like a baboon.

I wont be watching BBLB next week .... which is easy for me to say cos I haven't watched hardly any of them ... but I will be making a special effort not to cycle home like a loony on acid next week!

Poor old Saskia is lumbered now isn't she ... at least for a couple of weeks cos she wont want to prove anyone right and have to say the dreaded word "Sorry I didn't fancy you really" to Maxwell and the nation.

also had to laugh that his mum and his sister were both away for the weekend and didn't come down! ha! ha! ha!

I wonder how drunk he got at his party last night? Probably very very drunk, talked to his mates about football all night, with the occasional grope of Saskia, (who probably valiantly stuck to him like **** to a blanket) before leadign her off to a night of grunting, groaning and not much else!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
09-07-2005, 08:25 AM
maxine Wrote:And I agree with you about the scab incident - I'm pretty sure he did it. Can't believe they haven't got any footage of it though.

When Davina was going on about the scab I got the impression she was trying to get a confession out of him. I think him saying "possibly" deserves further investigation and prosecution and incaceration for at least 15 years!!! lol!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
09-07-2005, 08:29 AM
Dolores Wrote:I think him saying "possibly" deserves further investigation and prosecution and incaceration for at least 15 years!!! lol!

Couldn't agree more Dol if I tried!! But I will try - AGREEEEEED!!! oh look I did agree more - hooooorah!!Tongue

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

09-07-2005, 08:36 AM
I quite enjoyed listening to Maxwell, thought he was quite a good laugh! (Bridge runs for cover) And Davina was good at the interview she kept her cool, did anyone else cringe when Saskia appeared on stage with him and they snogged? i know i am being cynical but i was like "Oh please, you don't really fancy him and it's all a show for that magazine deal", you just know that within a few days their faces will be gracing all the mags..................
i can see it now............ SASKIA AND MAXWELL TRUE LOVE IN THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE. :laugh:
Find all posts by this user
09-07-2005, 08:53 AM
In my eyes he confessed to the scab incident hook line and sinker which was rather stupid of him as she admitted they didn't have proof. I think they - Endermol - had instructed Davina to get this out of him incase Science does bring charges and they are in the clear. I didn't see the toilet brush incident, what was all that about?

Davina really was very cold with him wasn't she, but why was she so bad with him but so nice to Saskia?

Interesting...veeeeeeeeeeery interesting.

Makosi next please.
09-07-2005, 11:15 AM
I think there was a reaction from her being so nice to Saskia last week, and she was told this week to reflect more public opinion. Which is exactly what she did. Last week everyone was up in arms that she didn't lay into Saskia, this week we are all happy.

Endemol live and learn. Well done Davina.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Taxi for Makosi!! / Her Eviction Interview !! Buzz 29 4,305 24-08-2005 02:24 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Spoiler - Anthony's winner's interview transcript sayangmouse 4 1,219 12-08-2005 12:53 PM
Last Post: Nox
  Maxwell & Saskia at a Film Premiere (oh dear.....) Pandora 6 1,283 20-07-2005 01:22 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Maxwell's OUT!!!! Dolores 38 3,645 15-07-2005 03:00 PM
Last Post: Islandman
  Maxwell. Cat 120 8,016 08-07-2005 10:15 AM
Last Post: Minklemar
  Saskia's interview Dolores 22 2,837 03-07-2005 08:34 PM
Last Post: Dolores
  Maxwell AND Saskia Bob 47 4,489 01-07-2005 08:46 PM
Last Post: Dolores
  Saskia or Maxwell - you decide. secrets 28 3,103 30-06-2005 02:51 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  food, wine, Science and Maxwell and everything (22/6/05) Dolores 11 2,152 23-06-2005 07:35 PM
Last Post: Cat
  Davina Bob 17 2,563 28-05-2005 02:41 PM
Last Post: Gelastic