Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
May in the Garden!
02-05-2005, 10:24 AM
May in the Garden!

As May is the month where the summer garden is planned, this is the place to share your garden.

Photo's of newly planted hanging baskets, seedling etc are welcome..I will certainly be posting some of mine later.

If you don't have a garden, tough.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2005, 10:27 AM
May in the Garden!
Awwww i wish i could post photos of my garden. The house is pretty pants (decoration wise) but the garden is absolutely beautiful.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
02-05-2005, 10:29 AM
May in the Garden!
Bonsai Wrote:Awwww i wish i could post photos of my garden. The house is pretty pants (decoration wise) but the garden is absolutely beautiful.

Oh, can't you borrow a digi...if not take some, have them rush developed and scan them...go on Bonsai...I want to see your garden.
02-05-2005, 10:32 AM
May in the Garden!
I hate actually got a digital camera, and a lot of my piccies (mainly of the dog) are on this computer .... but i dont know how to load them on here :unsure:

I do love my garden. Its quite large (150 feet long), and we have installed an amazing pond, and its quite established with lots of trees and bushes with little areas to sit. I adore it. Its the main reason we bought this house.

02-05-2005, 10:35 AM
May in the Garden!
You need to upload them on to photobucket Bonnie and then you can post them by clicking on the yellow square (with picture of the mountains) above the reply box, inserting the url of the picture and then clicking on the yellow box again.
02-05-2005, 10:44 AM
May in the Garden!
OK - ive joined photobucket ..... but its double dutch to me !!! i think i need intensive training.

Ive added a picture in there (although gowd knows what it is), but how do it know its URL ?

02-05-2005, 10:48 AM
May in the Garden!
[Image: nikspics001.jpg]

Has this worked .... if so, its got nothing to do with gardens, but it is a test.

02-05-2005, 10:49 AM
May in the Garden!
Yipppppeeeeee, i can do it :laugh:

02-05-2005, 10:54 AM
May in the Garden!
Well done Bonnie :funky:
02-05-2005, 10:58 AM
May in the Garden!
WD Bonnie. Now, back to gardens, if we must.

My contribution today is concerning a visitor to my excuse for a garden. There is a very fat squirrel who is intent on driving my husband to an early grave. We have to cover our bin bags in tarpaulin, otherwise he rips them apart (we don't have a wheely bin, before you ask).

He hasn't been around for a while, but today he's back. Mr P can spot him out the corner of his eye at 100 paces. He's standing here, iron in hand (Mr P, not the squirrel). One eye on the music channel, the other flitting between ironing and window. Each time he sees him he verbally challenges him and tries to work out the squirrel's strategy, engaging the squirrel's gaze, when he can, in a man-to-squirrel face-off.

I just bang on the window, that seems to work. My money's on the squirrel every time.
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Your Garden 2006 Cat 16 1,526 21-02-2006 03:48 PM
Last Post: Bonsai
  In The Garden Of Eden Baby Scooby 6 824 08-05-2005 05:09 PM
Last Post: Ceridwen