Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Maya Mad Monday!
22-11-2004, 01:02 PM
Maya Mad Monday!

Corrie looks good tonight as Maya goes Mad (or is that madder?)

There 3 episodes 7.30pm, 8.30pm & 10pm , what with IAC it looks a good nights viewing..... Smile
Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2004, 01:47 PM
Maya Mad Monday!
Thank i ls - I knew there were to be 3 episodes but wasn't sure where the thrid one was to be.

I am going to have to tape the whole lot - I have an early meeting, and will miss the first one, I really wish I could cancel as I have lost my voice and I am very squeaky, very very squeaky!!:sad:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-11-2004, 07:28 PM
Maya Mad Monday!
3 episodes though! :glare: Bit much that is. I can't sit in front of the TV for 4 hours (EE, corrie x3, IAC-- eek I can actually Rolleyes and do regularly, but not sitting- I stand and do housework or sit ups or squat thrusts)

I was supposed to be disciplined tonight and do my college work. I made the effort by sitting down at my desk, but I made the mistake of coming online. I was always rubbish at doing my homework as a child and nothing changes. Arghhh I don't know what to do :excl: :wacko: :unsure:

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
22-11-2004, 11:02 PM
Maya Mad Monday!
Good greif - a bit dramatic that wasn't it??? Deidre getting pie-eyed and declaring undying love for Ken in the Italian and wanting to now marry him - cor edge of your set kinda telly!!!:wink2:

Oh I shall be sensible for one moment - I was so looking forward to this - but was rudely interrupted by a couple, who are really good firends who dropped by to tell me some jaw droppingly scandolous gossip - and I missed the middle Corrie. And after I got sent home from my meeting in order to watch all three and IAC.

But it was pretty spectacular, although so way over the top - I really feel sorry for Dev. And poor sunita - does she live - does anyone kow??
22-11-2004, 11:07 PM
Maya Mad Monday!
I've have no idea Flip - which I am quite pleased about - I hate knowing what is going to happen!

The explosion was fantastic and made me jump Smile

Oh I do :wub: this programme - I can't wait until Wednesday ..........
23-11-2004, 08:21 AM
Maya Mad Monday!
I was really disappointed with last night. The whole build up to the explosions was pretty boring. And Dev, what a godawful actor he is.
23-11-2004, 09:29 AM
Maya Mad Monday!
The best part was the 4 ladies in the Italian, it was hilarous!! Loved Liz's remark to Dierdre when there was a toast to her "Here's to Dierdre and all who's sailed in her" Absolute classic!!!! Hopefully we will get more girls' nights out!!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
23-11-2004, 02:13 PM
Maya Mad Monday!
I don't watch corrie, but happened to flick over when the girls were in the restaurant.

Can I just say, thank goodness Diedre has finally got rid of those bug-eyed glasses. She looked much better in her new ones, she must have been to spec-savers:laugh:
23-11-2004, 07:54 PM
Maya Mad Monday!
Anyone else think that newish woman (cant remember her name - think she's married to bradley walsh's character) is a terrible actress? I think she's awful!

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
23-11-2004, 08:31 PM
Maya Mad Monday!
PJ - I think you mean Frankie - she used to be in bad girls I think, but don't quote me on that as I didn't watch it (debra someone) I think Fly will know her name though as he is a big fan of bad girls.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Er - New Series Starts Next Monday Ch4 10pm! Coastie 15 3,753 10-01-2005 06:05 PM
Last Post: Buzz