Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Megabus
09-05-2008, 09:27 PM
Megabus

For those of you who have heard of megabus.com who offer cheap travel from as little as a pound return to London I regret to inform you that some services have now been suspended due to government cuts...

Typical bloody government dont they make you sick and mad? :mad2:

Should anyone on here wish to use the megabus check their website first to see if the service you require is still running...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 01:15 PM
Megabus
I got the megabus up to Aberdeen one time and it was one of the worst journey's of my life. Janette Crankie would've even struggled with the amount of leg-room I had and it wasn't even that much cheaper than any other method of travel, imo. I made an informed decision that day that I would stick to the train next time.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-05-2008, 07:22 PM
Megabus
I use National Express coaches...time it right and I can get a fun fare return ticket to London for £2 and have a wider choice of schedualing times...

Megabus costs at least 50p more and only run two services a day from Pompey and two back so I've only used them once...their buses smell funny aswell...

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
12-05-2008, 11:57 PM
Megabus
Anyone who uses anything called "Megabus" deserves everything they get.

Don't abuse children, or else they'll turn out like me.
http://www.thecurmudgeon.proboards88.com - The site to save your life.
09-07-2010, 09:25 AM
Megabus
For those of you who have heard of megabus.com who offer cheap travel from as little as a pound return to London I regret to inform you that some services have now been suspended due to government cuts...

03-08-2010, 05:11 AM
Megabus
"The demand for this type of service has been outstanding," Moser said before a news conference on a street corner in downtown Pittsburgh.
schmuck
"I don't have a terminal, so I don't have bricks and mortar," he said. gucci bags"I don't have the staff that maintains it. Everything's backroom -- it's all computer sales. I have nobody handling cash. I have nobody handling any kind of transactions at the bus. The bus driver is focused on taking care of the customers and driving safely."
13-08-2010, 03:09 AM
Megabus

22-09-2011, 06:33 AM
Megabus
I got the megabus up to Aberdeen one time and it was one of the worst journey's of my life. Janette Crankie would've even struggled with the amount of leg-room I had and it wasn't even that much cheaper than any other method of travel, imo. I made an informed decision that day that I would stick to the train next time.
08-10-2011, 07:40 AM
Megabus
In Europe, the star street snap news, a noun appear constantly, that is, in the hottest fashion UGG Boots: hold the tide of the single product list,Jimmy Choo Boots Mandah Studded Lambsuede Boot Black UGG this word, also high frequency showed up. The UGG boots called snow on what kind of magical glamour, can become popularized worldwide the fashionable tide product? UGG, Europe and America famous domestic famous brand,Ugg Boots Kids Classic Tall 5229 White detailed analysis shoes UGG boots MM love for it up a funny name: YouJi homophonic chicken.

Speaking of the source and development history, Fashion UGG Boots first to be say snow stripes. Wool skin snow boots, originated in Australia.Ugg Boots Womens Bailey Button Bomber 5838 Bomber Jacket Chestnu Australia in winter, the herdsmen with two pieces of sheepskin wrapped into shoes on their feet from the cold, although its appearance looks stupid but comfortable to wear, dull to warm, thick wool also can rapid suck the feet vapour,Ugg Boots Womens Coquette 5125 Black keep feet dry. These shoes soon began to emerge from a pasture, popular in Australia. In the first world war, also become the warm with Australian pilot from them.