Memo to Housemates:

What other people say and think about you is none of your business. Discuss

What others think and say about you is none of your business. :ohmy:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-06-2005, 12:31 PM
Memo to Housemates:
Well quite Isle!

He who is without gossipping/twofacedness sin may cast the first stone.

Saskia needs to grow up a bit, she is an aggressive cow when riled and takes her self far too seriously.

As for Maxwell ... what a chump he is!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
15-06-2005, 08:01 PM
Memo to Housemates:
Good point Sunny boy....I just couldnt' get it when they all burst into song after the nominations..."you said that about me..." etc etc,

They have all seen BB before...what they frig are they like.

I so like Roberto and Derek but I really think they are being quashed by the ape like creatures with no brain. If you have no brain how can you appreciate one? And not one other person in there has the wit or grace of Derek & Roberto....I would have tired by now with that lot.

Sam will go on Friday, but I dont' think Roberto will be far behind.....he just appears so tired of it all.
21-06-2005, 08:10 AM
Memo to Housemates:
isleofweather Wrote:What other people say and think about you is none of your business. Discuss

and once again.....Vanessa was pretending to sleep and overheard Maxwell and An-tiny discussing the increasingly dull Makosi - so rather than explain the context in which Makosi came up and the way in which the comment was made etc.. she decided to repeat it word for word in the hope that it would cause the most concern for Makosi and she (Vanessa) would be seen to be a valuable friend.

Makosi was annoyed with Anthony because he is not fawning all over her after her flirting so this was music to her ears.

What others think and say about you is none of your business. :ohmy:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Federico's (BB4) Thoughts on the Housemates. Pandora 8 1,125 25-07-2005 05:06 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Ricky Gervais's Take on The Housemates....(its spot on !) Pandora 2 620 23-07-2005 05:55 PM
Last Post: Dolores
  Housemates Jobs after leavin' da 'ouse sayangmouse 3 683 22-07-2005 05:21 PM
Last Post: tonee
  No doubt Science is one of the housemates up tomorrow ! borneobabe 7 996 19-07-2005 02:29 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  Housemates' Reaction To The Eviction Lie This Friday..... Pandora 18 1,838 16-07-2005 04:20 PM
Last Post: Bob
  Murky Secrets of the BB6 Housemates!!! Pandora 5 902 13-06-2005 04:28 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  Housemates ingenuity... Flip 2 652 10-06-2005 08:12 PM
Last Post: Bob