Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memorable insults
21-10-2008, 08:31 AM
Memorable insults

This is the place to note down your most memorable forum insults.

The best one for me was when some kid on anther forum called me a "c0ck sucking fairy kunt". I thought it was so hilarious I've never forgotten it.

The meanest comment I ever received was when the same kid told me that he hoped my cats died of cancer. :mad2:

So what's yours. C'mon share. Please. I need a laugh.

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2008, 10:01 AM
Memorable insults
Not on a forum, but a music reviewer once described an overzealous drummer friend thus:

"....Unfortunately, from behind the obviously talented bass player and accomplished guitarist, came the clatter of some idiot building a garage door...".

ouch.

bam bam
Find all posts by this user
21-10-2008, 11:32 AM
Memorable insults
This is going back a bit (before I was The Curmudgeon, in fact. I was known as Tora Tora back then). Anyway, I could fill pages talking about all the horrible stuff Tora Tora used to do, but if we're talking insults..

I used to go on this live chatroom all the time (yeah, I know - but it was cool to do it back then. Kind of), and I got talking to this girl (calling herself Vampire Biker, if you please) who, for reasons that escape me, I was actually nice to (everyone else on the chatroom got nothing but abuse). Anyway, she once attempted to "cyber" with me, telling me I should leave my (now admittedly ex) fiancée for her and she could treat me so good etc. All while my fiancée is sitting next to me reading and giggling. So anyway, she sent me a photo... and she was a munter. An absolutely huge, hairy munter.

So, a few weeks later we had this big massive "fight" on the chatroom (why I can't remember, but the whole place, usually full of the same friendly, stupid people were like "OMG, what's going on with Tora and Vampire Biker"?) And she said "I'm glad I met you Tora Tora. You just make me realise that all men are complete dicks."

And I said, "yeah, I'm glad I met you too, Biker. Thanks to your photo I now have concrete evidence that Bigfoot does actually exist." Everyone was like, "Tora that's so cruel, even for you!" I then called her "Green-Free Grotbags", she called me a ******* and left!

Ahhh, good times.

Don't abuse children, or else they'll turn out like me.
http://www.thecurmudgeon.proboards88.com - The site to save your life.
21-10-2008, 01:29 PM
Memorable insults
worst insult received on here - there have been too many to single one out. Worst one given - judging by the fallout it caused was to tell someone they had a 'nice carpet'.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
21-10-2008, 07:55 PM
Memorable insults
survivorfan Wrote:worst insult received on here - there have been too many to single one out. Worst one given - judging by the fallout it caused was to tell someone they had a 'nice carpet'.

... and do you know the irony of that - it was a f**king 'orrible carpet!

for me the most delicious insult on this forum was Lucy telling Nox to STFU!!!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
21-10-2008, 10:24 PM
Memorable insults
That's been the best insult? Telling someone to shut the ****** up?

Man, Oscar Wilde's got nothing on this place.

22-10-2008, 07:26 AM
Memorable insults
The Curmudgeon Wrote:That's been the best insult? Telling someone to shut the ****** up?

Man, Oscar Wilde's got nothing on this place.

context darling - it's all about context.

by the way still laughing madly at the "bigfoot" comment - now that is a class put down - Oscar Wilde would have given up Bosie for such an incisive, witty and brilliantly succint comment.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
22-10-2008, 08:13 AM
Memorable insults
Yeah, probably.

It did the job, man; it upset her enough to leave the room and never speak to me again. On the net, you really can't do better than that, can you?

22-10-2008, 08:52 AM
Memorable insults
Dolores Wrote:for me the most delicious insult on this forum was Lucy telling Nox to STFU!!!!

Yeah, that was class. If I remember correctly, poor Noxy was trying her damnest to calm down an explosive argument and Lucy was having none of it!

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
26-10-2008, 12:14 PM
Memorable insults
My fave is one I've used when you get the rebuttal in a chat-up environment...

Grouch, You'll like this....

To girl after her snide comment

"You know what, you've got beautiful skin.............

Just a shame there's so much of it............."

Exit stage right knowing that that hit the spot >>>>

The ironic thing about life is that no one gets out alive...Huh