Stranger In Moscow
Thriller
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael thrilled me with.......
31-01-2005, 12:42 PM

Wacko Jacko - call him what you may. But he was a pop icon for most. He produced wonderful music, and great videos to accompany his hits.

He's guilty until proven innocent it seems. I really hope he didn't do some of the things that people are claiming he did. I'm hoping that Jacko is just.....wacko, and nothing more.

Let us judge him for what he gave to us - the youth of the 80's and 90's. And if he is proven guilty, well let us hope he pays his dues and gets some serious help. It's not for people like us to play Devil's Advocate to somebody we don't know anything about other than how the media portray him. The courts will decide his fate.......let us decide purely and simply which one of his hits rocked our world.......

:sun: w o o d s t o c k:beer:
"I'm not a bird, I'm a festival!" :bored:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2005, 12:44 PM
Granted, at one time he was The King of Pop. I dunno if I can choose just one hit.

Fancy a moonwalk? Big Grin

Angel who did not so much fall as saunter vaguely downwards.
31-01-2005, 12:52 PM
Honestly? I never really rated him after he left the Jackson 5. :cool2:

Bollox to potplants
31-01-2005, 01:44 PM
I cringe when I hear any of his music - and that was LONG before any allegations of child abuse.........

I think also, they are from the decade I choose to forget - the 80's - bad hair, bad makeup, bad clothes and BAD music!!!!

The only MJ song I ever thought was OK was The Earth Song - performed live on the Brits with a little help from Jarvis!!!!!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
31-01-2005, 01:52 PM
Queeenie Wrote:I think also, they are from the decade I choose to forget - the 80's - bad hair, bad makeup, bad clothes and BAD music!!!!

...you have some nerve to come on here and condemn the 80's.....:ranting:

31-01-2005, 01:54 PM
Woodstock Wrote:...you have some nerve to come on here and condemn the 80's.....:ranting:

Let's lynch her! :laugh:

Angel who did not so much fall as saunter vaguely downwards.
31-01-2005, 04:17 PM
The best one smooth criminal is not on there so I have gone for Billy Jean

I think I liked Atomic Alien Ant farms version best

[b][i]Life is not that long [Image: 36_1_12.gif]
[/b][/i]
31-01-2005, 04:55 PM
Quote:The best one smooth criminal is not on there so I have gone for Billy Jean

Are you sure...take another look ,....option 5???

I don't like Michael Jackson anyway so I 'm not voting.
31-01-2005, 06:10 PM
Woodstock Wrote:...you have some nerve to come on here and condemn the 80's.....:ranting:

Me have nerve???? I have TONNES of it dear Woody - Ive got more front than Torquay me!!!!

I think I am a tad bit older that you lot....therefore to me the 80's are cringeworthy and embarrassing, I LOATH and DETEST ALL photos of me from the 80's with a passion.......

The best thing about the 80's as far as I am concerned was 1989.......Ride on Time - Black Box, Fools Gold - Stone Roses was where it all started getting better....although the fashion was still a bit pants early 90's - at least with the mid 90's we saw a comeback of 70's fashion so I was in my element....I was also single again in 1995 after a 7 stretch, therefore hit the Rave scene like a teenager :laugh: and only started acting my age last year when I became step ma, so there may have been a bit of "denial" going on too :unsure: :laugh:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
31-01-2005, 07:58 PM
Queeenie Wrote:Me have nerve???? I have TONNES of it dear Woody - Ive got more front than Torquay me!!!!

I think I am a tad bit older that you lot....therefore to me the 80's are cringeworthy and embarrassing, I LOATH and DETEST ALL photos of me from the 80's with a passion.......

.....then as Ambassador Plenipotentiary of the 1980's.....you are duly forgiven.Obviusly, you are a "90's-ite" (keep repeating this and it begins to sound Germanic....) - you can not however be forgiven for that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Michael Owen: Would you touch him? karenh 30 2,822 05-08-2005 05:11 PM
Last Post: ils