Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michelle Dewburry-beauty triumphed over brains!
17-05-2006, 04:46 PM

she says that her win proves you dont have to be 'loud and bolshy' to succeed.Maybe not Michelle ,but to be an attractive 28 yr old blonde with a nice pair of ***s does help-especially when your employer is a sad old womaniser who thinks hes Casanova! Face facts Michelle-its oyur looks that gets you through life-and you make the most of it!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2006, 04:59 PM
[Image: ugly_man.jpg]

Is this you, Iain? And have you been in the same dead-end job for years? Never even been considered for promotion, let alone overlooked?

Thought so.
17-05-2006, 06:44 PM
iain_smith Wrote:she says that her win proves you dont have to be 'loud and bolshy' to succeed.Maybe not Michelle ,but to be an attractive 28 yr old blonde with a nice pair of ***s does help-especially when your employer is a sad old womaniser who thinks hes Casanova! Face facts Michelle-its oyur looks that gets you through life-and you make the most of it!

Thats a bit harsh iain_smith. What happens if you are actually intelligent, with looks and nice tits - are you condemmed?

However I do agree that looks, tits etc can be advantages in getting you through the door - but this was a 13 weeks contest ian_smith....get a grip man.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-05-2006, 07:21 PM
I think ian_smith is well able to grip cat, I think he grips hard and probably too fast and this accounts for his poor performance and attitude to women..

if you get my drift
18-05-2006, 12:47 PM
Cat Wrote:Thats a bit harsh iain_smith. What happens if you are actually intelligent, with looks and nice tits - are you condemmed?

However I do agree that looks, tits etc can be advantages in getting you through the door - but this was a 13 weeks contest ian_smith....get a grip man.

this was the very 13 week "competition" that ignored all of Paul's work in the competition and flung him out because of what he was like out of the competition. One of the main reasons he was binned was that he had not been up for the chop - give me a break. Sugar last night was on Room 101 and spent 10 minutes berating call centres and automated voice control when trying to speak to a real person. what did Paul Merton do? - rang up Viglen and spent 10 minutes speaking to an automated call centre

competition my F-arce - nice tits won it

**I heart Northern Soul**
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-05-2006, 12:50 PM
IsLe Of WeAtHeR Wrote:this was the very 13 week "competition" that ignored all of Paul's work in the competition and flung him out because of what he was like out of the competition......

..... all of which would help SAS to decide whether or not he could work with him. He decided he couldn't. I don't think I could, either, pompous little tw@t.
18-05-2006, 02:33 PM
iain_smith Wrote:is a sad old womaniser who thinks hes Casanova!

Who says SAS is a womaniser, I thought he was a family man - been with his wife for over 30 years - son works in the firm - I have never seen any pictures of him with other women or read that he is a ladies man????
18-05-2006, 02:41 PM
Me neither, MR. Don't worry about Mr Smith. I think he still hasn't got over the renaming of Rhodesia.
18-05-2006, 02:49 PM
Big Grin

(have to type more stuff as that laff is too short by itself.)

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Michelle: You're sired! Groucho 4 5,564 08-08-2006 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sammboelyn
  Michelle is The Apprentice Buzz 4 2,647 11-05-2006 07:38 PM
Last Post: Coastie