Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michelle is The Apprentice
10-05-2006, 09:02 PM

So Michelle gets the job. Have to say that she did deserve it over the badger, Ruth was just too agressive. Michelle said exactly what AS wanted to hear.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2006, 10:41 PM
I think the line about running his companies for him was a bit presumptious and I think she was way to pushy for him. I also think he had a bit a twinkle in his eye for Michelle.

Ruth looked far nicer in the final part with her new hair cut and was smiling a lot more. She seemed gracious in defeat apart from the quick glance in the boardroom immediately after he hired Michelle.
11-05-2006, 10:41 AM
mazwad Wrote:I think the line about running his companies for him was a bit presumptious .

I agree Mazward, she was also spouting off on GMTV this morning that she had 12 years business experience - but I thought she was only 28 - did she become a businesswoman at sweet 16 then? She was far too full of herself for me and yes I agree Sir Alan had an eye for the softer, sexier and more feminine Michelle.
11-05-2006, 07:38 PM
How on earth did that happen...of all that I saw of Michelle up until my departue..was that the rest of the team carried her all the way and on her one chance to shine she flunked it! :bored:

Guess I have no idea what SAS is looking for :bored:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Michelle: You're sired! Groucho 4 5,362 08-08-2006 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sammboelyn
  Michelle Dewburry-beauty triumphed over brains! iain_smith 9 3,733 18-05-2006 02:49 PM
Last Post: Aondeag
  The Apprentice - You're Fired on BBC3 Dolores 7 2,818 09-04-2006 01:11 PM
Last Post: Figaro
  The Apprentice: Tim in the Firing Line on tv Dolores 12 2,222 19-02-2006 10:10 PM
Last Post: Dolores