Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Reid/Lesley
07-06-2007, 03:01 PM
Mike Reid/Lesley

At times she can be funny, other times a stuffy, patronising old bat. She had a Porsche which tells you a lot about her (perhaps at one time). I find it pointless for her to moan about noise/ dancing/silly conversation etc when she is clearly in her sixties and her hm are mostly below 25. It is obvious that there will be differences, she should welcome them instead of chortling and thinking "oh how ghastly/beastly these young uneducated girls are etc..

Its not like she has booked into an expensive hotel and finds herself next door to the rest of them is it?

**I heart Northern Soul**
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2007, 03:16 PM
Mike Reid/Lesley
Im lost - where does Mike Reid come into this :unsure: If you're saying she looks like him, i cant see it myself !!

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
07-06-2007, 05:04 PM
Mike Reid/Lesley
Bonsai Wrote:Im lost - where does Mike Reid come into this :unsure: If you're saying she looks like him, i cant see it myself !!

http://imcelebrity.gonna.co.uk/celebs/mikereid.htm

08-06-2007, 03:59 PM
Mike Reid/Lesley
I thought you meant Mike Reid as in Fraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank Butcher :laugh: :laugh:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user
09-06-2007, 12:44 PM
Mike Reid/Lesley
that's her gone then. what a cop out. She was bored? How can anyone be bored in this short life we have, the "B" word for me is should also be a criminal offence.:ranting:

09-06-2007, 01:32 PM
Mike Reid/Lesley
Oh well no loss. I thought her voice was quite like Brenda Blethyn's.
09-06-2007, 04:34 PM
Mike Reid/Lesley
I don't understand these people who go in there and walk within the first couple of weeks. What do they think it's going to be like? Lesley could have been a great housemate but instead she's just wasted a space that could've been taken up by someone who could have done a lot more with it.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
10-06-2007, 04:19 PM
Mike Reid/Lesley
PJ Wrote:instead she's just wasted a space that could've been taken up by someone who could have done a lot more with it.

Unlikely. :sad: I've never yet seen the perfect housemate who I 've absolutely been rooting for.
11-06-2007, 11:13 AM
Mike Reid/Lesley
I did. I rooted for Brian and Kate. They both made me laugh.
11-06-2007, 11:43 AM
Mike Reid/Lesley
What I dont get it, Lesley says she has never watched the show before, so if she didnt know what it was about WTF was she doing applying to go on it for!?!?!?!?

I would be pretty peeved if I had applied and didnt get in then she walks - surely she must have had some idea of what the programme is all about?!?!??!

I agree that Seany was a bit of a nob for taking her duvet from her while she was sleeping, he would have got a right gob full (and probably more) if he had done that to me - I would have been VILE!!!!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]