Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mine all mine
17-12-2004, 12:16 AM
Mine all mine

I find this hysterical, really good entertainment. In a way it's like at home with the braithwaites, disfunctional family comes into new wealth, hangers on from every corner, sleeze every where you look. Anyone else watching? :tv_happy:

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2004, 09:28 AM
Mine all mine
God I love this - I am so pleased someone else does Bob!!

I just adore Candy Zeta - she is just so funny and Leo, bless him!! It is just a great series!!:laugh:
17-12-2004, 07:17 PM
Mine all mine
Flip Wrote:God I love this - I am so pleased someone else does Bob!!

I just adore Candy Zeta - she is just so funny and Leo, bless him!! It is just a great series!!:laugh:

Excellent Flip! God Candy is so funny isn't she, I loved it when Max asked her what had she done with the £500 he had given her and she said she'd bought a car and he yells "so where is it now then" and she screeches " I told you I can't remember!" bloody marvellous :laugh: and other classic line from Danny to Candy "now think can't you where he might he have gone. You can think can't you?
Maria is ace too her facial expressions are class.

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Messiah IV - My Theory (and it's mine) Patsy 45 4,564 08-10-2007 08:24 AM
Last Post: Bonsai