Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moany Michael
26-05-2005, 03:14 PM
Moany Michael

Does anyone else think that Michael having a go at Abi in last night's episode was a bit over the top? When they were having their chat, her attention was taken away for only a few seconds and Michael went into one. I thought he was quite rude to her and she couldn't understand what all the fuss was about. On a separate note Im liking Calum more and more............ I think Duane will get voted out tomorrow nite - we haven't seen a great deal of him because of the editing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2005, 05:17 PM
Moany Michael
I saw this and yes think he did over react, but as it was towards Abi really didn't care.

He is a bit of an old woman at times isn't he.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-05-2005, 05:22 PM
Moany Michael
I think it did look like an over-reaction.....but she's been getting on his nerves for days and it must've been the straw that broke the camels back.
26-05-2005, 06:48 PM
Moany Michael
He has been wanting to pick a fight with her for ages. Last nights outburst was a bit OTT, as she apologised almost as soon as she stepped away from him, but the action served its purpose and gave him his chance.

I find him a peculiar bloke. He is contrary - one minute fancying Abi, the next badmouthing her, then he is flirting with her again and then suddenly yelling at her.
Not that Im bothered, I cant stand the woman, she is an embarrassment.

Im surprised at his personality though. He comes across as moany old victor meldrew sometimes. Takes himself far too seriously.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
27-05-2005, 01:19 PM
Moany Michael
Hi there catswhiskas. I agree that Michael went into one for no good reason. Someone called Abi's name and diverted her attention and she did return to him but he flew into a childish huff. I think he is probably someone that doesnt have a lot of experience/luck with women and he doesnt really know how to behave around them. I think he protests too much that he doesnt like her and that he really likes her very much and that is why he was so put out at having her attention taken away from him.
27-05-2005, 01:37 PM
Moany Michael
MariaRob Wrote:Hi there catswhiskas. I agree that Michael went into one for no good reason. Someone called Abi's name and diverted her attention and she did return to him but he flew into a childish huff. I think he is probably someone that doesnt have a lot of experience/luck with women and he doesnt really know how to behave around them. I think he protests too much that he doesnt like her and that he really likes her very much and that is why he was so put out at having her attention taken away from him.

.... er ... and he is HOW old? 10?!!!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
27-05-2005, 01:51 PM
Moany Michael
He strikes me as a bit of a Mummy's boy, is he Greek? One of these Italy/Greek areas where the boys are treated as dieties and live at home like Ronnie Corbet used to in "Sorry"

What others think and say about you is none of your business. :ohmy:
27-05-2005, 02:48 PM
Moany Michael
Is he Greek? He has got very dark good looks.
Is he even a good actor?I think he is very handsome, (apart from the white 'underpants')(and the cringy Limericks')
Initially I thought he was quite dull,but now I'm not so sure.It's like he has some personal demons of his own there.
(demons apart from Abi and Paul and co.)
Sometimes he looks like he would rather be anywhere else but on a gorgeous island in Fiji.
27-05-2005, 03:11 PM
Moany Michael
Why does he keep prancing around in his underpants? Can't ex soap actors afford a decent pair of Speedos? I dont find him particularly attractive, his head is too flat and I dont like the grease down hair.
27-05-2005, 03:40 PM
Moany Michael
heehee..
I guess he prances around like that to impress the laydees!
I kind of like his voice too, nice soft accent.
Hope tonite's episode is a bit more exciting than last's night's.