Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 13/11/2006 Show
13-11-2006, 10:37 PM
Monday 13/11/2006 Show

Well how long did it take Faith Brown to break into impromptu song and then mention her t!ts???? About five seconds into her interview wasnt it? Nice to know I wasnt wrong about her. The botox injected, untalented fool.

Loved the bungee jumping into camp. Jason Donovan was about a tenth as scared as I wouldve been. They'd have had to chloroform me to get me out of that helicopter.
[/FONT]
Jan Leeming is annoying me already, she's so bloody whiney and precious.

David Gest isnt half as precious as I thought he would be, AND he doesnt stand for any crap either. It was nice to see him take Lauren 'I dont care what I say' Booth to task for dissing him, and watch her stutter and flounder. He also seems to have got Jan Leeming's number. To be honest, Id like him to surprise everyone and get ten stars tomorrow night during the bush tucker trial !

[FONT=Century Gothic]Scott Henshall looks spookily like Paul McKenna, with none of the charm, Phina is as hard as nails and I pity anyone on the end of her temper when she gets riled, Myleene Klass has a body to die for and so far, the rest seem pretty settled. So far..........
:devil:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2006, 10:40 PM
Monday 13/11/2006 Show
Yes, most annoying is Jan closely followed by Scott (who) Henshall.

How big are Faith's boobs? It's just as well she didn't do the bungee jump, they would have knocked her out!!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
13-11-2006, 10:41 PM
Monday 13/11/2006 Show
Bella Wrote:Yes, most annoying is Jan closely followed by Scott (who) Henshall.

How big are Faith's boobs? It's just as well she didn't do the bungee jump, they would have knocked her out!!

Well at least the rest of the contestants will have somewhere to shelter under when it starts to rain......... :mellow:

14-11-2006, 07:43 AM
Monday 13/11/2006 Show
I have to say that Scott Hensall is the one I dislike the most. He is a big fat fairy and not a team player. i couldn't beleive that he was quite happy to leave David and Phina in the canoe and just walk into camp with out them to preserve his own energy levels.

obviously all that sewing hasn't built up his muscles!!

Surprised to say I like David Gest - he actually seems to be one of the more real ones in there!

Not liking Faith, Phina, Jan or Matt. Toby I can just about tolerate but he's still a dick head!

So far liking Mylene (very much), David and Jason.
14-11-2006, 08:23 AM
Monday 13/11/2006 Show
How spooky Dolores. I have just posted much the same feelings in the David thread.:ghost: :ghost:
Find all posts by this user
14-11-2006, 09:12 AM
Monday 13/11/2006 Show
I too liked David Gest. I started to watch the show, convinced i would hate him - but half way through i turned to Mr.B and said "Its scary, but im really liking David" :shocking:

Jan Leeming needs a slap. Why oh why did she go into the jungle when she is scared of everything. I mean, good luck to her for going down the tunnel - but she was useless whilst in there.

I like the Toaster, although i think he is ar*se licking Jan too much.

I love Myleene. I have always liked her really, but she is a genuinely nice woman and i hope she does well.

Faith Brown - cor blimey, i thought i had big boobs !!!

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
14-11-2006, 10:19 AM
Monday 13/11/2006 Show
Bonsai Wrote:Faith Brown - cor blimey, i thought i had big boobs !!!

Me too Bonsai! But Faith's are so super large she looks deformed, especially teamed up with those skinny little white legs. They must be uncomfortable surely!

Cant stand Scott, spiteful and selfish litte p**ck, Andrew Castle on GMTV was begging viewers to vote him to do a bush tukka trial tonight.

Quite like the Toaster but probably cos he has a fit bod, I am shallow like that.

No feelings either way about the Busted Boy, reckon he is going to be a bit of a no-mark and will probably go first IMO

Jan Leeming is definitely going to be the annoying one, although with her slap on she looks fantastic for 65 and five husbands but what a flippin whinger. She made a fool of herself on that trial and didnt put hardly any effort into it at all after insisting that she was the one to do it - BOO!
Find all posts by this user
14-11-2006, 10:30 AM
Monday 13/11/2006 Show
I wouldn't say I liked David Gest but he was certainly a lot better than I'd been expecting. But god that snoring! How can anyone sleep so soundly?

Scott Henshall - didn't like him from his interview and he didn't improve at all. Nasty piece of work.

As for Jan Leeming I thought she was going to be ok but after her BTT I went right off her. I mean it's ok to make a fuss while you're doing it - they are pretty horrible - but to whinge on and on about it after the event is just too much.

Lauren came across as quite hard faced and I'm not sure if I like her or not but she's got a bit of an edge to her and I'm hoping she'll be one to speak her mind and put people in their places.

Myleene seems pretty down to earth as do Jason, Matt and Toby. Although I do think Toby might be trying a bit too hard.

I've never liked Faith Brown and she hasn't changed my mind so far.
14-11-2006, 05:15 PM
Monday 13/11/2006 Show
Pandora Wrote:Well at least the rest of the contestants will have somewhere to shelter under when it starts to rain......... :mellow:

You could play with them all night and not touch he same bit twice Smile

♪♪♪♪ If there´s a bustle in your hedgerow don’t be alarmed now. It´s just a spring clean for the May-Queen. Yes there two paths you can go by. But in the long run. There´s still time to change the road you´re on ♪♪♪♪ Smile :applause: ♪
15-11-2006, 05:42 PM
Monday 13/11/2006 Show
Taffy Wrote:You could play with them all night and not touch he same bit twice Smile

PMSL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:Scott Henshall - didn't like him from his interview and he didn't improve at all. Nasty piece of work.
Wasnt it Scott who said (unwisely), in his interview, "Oh I hope theres no fat people in there........."
I thought, oh dear Scotty, you've just alienated quite a lot of people and Ive no doubt you will suffer for it..... :laugh: 'orrible little scrote isnt he?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Saturday, 25th November 06 Show Pandora 8 2,912 26-11-2006 04:53 PM
Last Post: Bella
  Wednesday, 22nd November Show Pandora 12 3,469 24-11-2006 09:46 AM
Last Post: Bonsai
  Monday, 20th November Show - incorp fight night !!! Pandora 30 3,717 22-11-2006 09:37 PM
Last Post: Bella
  Sunday, 19th November Show Pandora 13 2,426 21-11-2006 11:07 AM
Last Post: Pandora
  Saturday 18th November show Pandora 5 1,356 19-11-2006 07:32 PM
Last Post: xrayspex
  Thursday 16/11/06 Show Pandora 6 1,544 17-11-2006 01:36 PM
Last Post: Ghost
  Wednesday, 15/11/06 show Pandora 8 1,614 16-11-2006 06:38 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  IAC 2006 - who will be watching? Dolores 12 1,789 13-11-2006 10:47 PM
Last Post: Taffy