Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 2 June.
28-05-2008, 07:05 PM
Monday 2 June.

There is an additonal show on Monday night at 10.45pm.

It is to do with the interviews that are on next week. NOt really sure what but I have set the sky+ for it anyway.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2008, 11:20 AM
Monday 2 June.
Buzz Wrote:There is an additonal show on Monday night at 10.45pm.

It is to do with the interviews that are on next week. NOt really sure what but I have set the sky+ for it anyway.

Thanks for this Buzz but dammit, why does it have to be on so LATE! Are they expecting some really contraversial comments or something? I like to be in bed at 10:30/11pm at the latest on a school night otherwise I'm just knackered the following day.

I do wish they would stop dicking about with the schedule for this programme....
02-06-2008, 11:27 AM
Monday 2 June.
Its a bit late isnt it, and im not working at the moment - its the medication i tell ya!!!!

I will pop it in the Sky box now as im sure to forget - mind you I think I already have a movie programmed in on Film 4 at 10pm......cant remember :wacko:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
02-06-2008, 12:37 PM
Monday 2 June.
Isis Wrote:I will pop it in the Sky box now as im sure to forget - mind you I think I already have a movie programmed in on Film 4 at 10pm......cant remember :wacko:

Ooooh. Get you with your Sky Box......
02-06-2008, 12:59 PM
Monday 2 June.
Isis Wrote:Its a bit late isnt it, and im not working at the moment - its the medication i tell ya!!!!

I will pop it in the Sky box now as im sure to forget - mind you I think I already have a movie programmed in on Film 4 at 10pm......cant remember :wacko:

That's alright, love. You can record two programmes at the same time, as long as you don't want to watch a third. Unless it's something you've recorded already.

Confused? You will be.
02-06-2008, 02:42 PM
Monday 2 June.
Patsy Wrote:That's alright, love. You can record two programmes at the same time, as long as you don't want to watch a third. Unless it's something you've recorded already.

Confused? You will be.

Huh .......you lost me in the 1st sentance, I will watch The Apprentice one on the BBCi player - thats about as technical as i get :nerd: :laugh::laugh:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]