Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, 20th November Show - incorp fight night !!!
20-11-2006, 10:26 PM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2006 11:15 AM by Pandora.)

The camp is told that they are being separated into "boys" and "girls" camps. The lads stay at Base Camp and the girls are told to trek to Snake Rock. Before they go there are cries of dismay at being separated as they all get on sooooooooo well....... Faith, Scott, Jan and Phina are in tears, The Tobester is inconsolable. Honestly, you'd have thought they were all off to fight in Afghanistan, such was the fuss.

Jan went into the bush tucker telegraph and announced that she wasnt happy leaving the chaps as she "isnt a womans woman......". Really, Jan, we'd never have noticed..... :mellow:

The girls settle into camp and we are shown the Bushtucker trial that Jan did, featuring huge animals. Its boring beyond belief and to be honest even ITV mustve thought so because it was on for about a minute with a voice-over from Ant. Jan got ???five??? stars. Either way, it gave her the chance to go back to camp and go on and on about it again, prompting the others to deep sigh and walk away.....Sleepy

Back to the camps and there is a Treasure Chest challenge. This is the thing that kicks off the fight !! Phina and Lauren are competing for the girls, Matt and Scott for the lads.
The challenge is to wade into a scummy swamp, find a key at the bottom and reach the chest at the other end, open the padlock and the chest (containing cheese and biscuits) is won.

The challenge starts well enough with Phina and Lauren obviously doing better than Scott and Matt in finding the key.... Scott sees this, jumps out of the swamp, leaving Matt in there still looking for the key and Scott then jumps on top of the treasure chest, holding onto the padlock. Phina and Lauren find their key and run to the chest but irritating little p***k Scott wont get off it and so both Lauren and Phi try to remove him. Lauren does this by asking him to move as he is cheating, to which he shrieks, "there are NO rules, no-one said I couldnt do thissssssss..." and he stays put. Phina and he then start grappling and wrestling. She is leaning over his back trying to get him off the chest, while Lauren and Matt step back and basically say, "FFS this is ridiculous, we are not getting into this". Back to the chest and Scott is still hanging on for grim death, shrieking that he isnt going to let go and for Matt to find the effing key!!!!!! Phina then bites Scott (yes really) and scratches his chest, finally forcing him off it and winning the treasure chest.:devil:

There then starts a slanging match through the jungle as they go back to camp between Phi and Scott, followed by an indignant, huffy, OTT Scott bleating on to the other guys at the camp that its was "just awful. A knockdown drag out fight between me and Phina. She really went in for the kill. The gloves are off now..... she bit me, she kicked, she scratched. It was assault!!!" He then went into the bush telegraph to complain and said they should be penalised because "you expect to be bitten and scratched by animals on here but not another contestant. If this were the real world, Id call the police and have her arrested" ! Cue Ant and Dec back in the studio ripping the pish out of Scott .....

Basically both camps separately believe they were right and the gloves were off !!!

Meanwhile back at Snake Camp, its night time and a lovely big fire is being built up because its cold at night and the beds are further away from the fire. Phina has done a grand job and everyone is agreed that the fire should be bigger. Except Jan. :mellow:
Yes, the lover of men and loather of other women said, "that fire will just EAT wood", and "it shouldnt be that big" and "it wasnt that big at the other camp" and "really, I think its a mistake to have it that big...." - at which point, Malandra, Faith, Lauren and Phina all separately go into the Bush Telegraph to say they wanted to deck Jan.
Jan then wandered out of camp and Lauren said to the others, "god I think we need to have a word about Jan. She is doing my head in". Faith nodded in agreement and said she was a very easy going person (I like Faith actually), but Jan was driving even her crazy. No doubt theyll crack tomorrow and hopefully kill her.:devil:

Tomorrow night there is a new Bush Tucker trial. Girls v Boys again and whoever loses - gets nothing to eat! It looks (from the trailer) as if its a jumping out of an aeroplane job....... the public voted Jan and Scott to do the trial. To be honest Im pig sick of Leeming now. When she heard her name again she said, "ohhhh honestly, Im stick of bringing home the bacon!".

I just want to punch the woman.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2006, 11:26 PM
PS. Can I just add that I think Matt Willis wussed out. He is playing the "safe" game in my opinion - ie. not having one himself. He knew Scott was out of order, cheating in the treasure chest trial, but distanced himself massively.
It was so obvious he was trying to stay out of trouble.

20-11-2006, 11:43 PM
I don't think its a case of he wussed out. I think its a case of accepting he was wrong! Any normal person would have let the girls win, because they did!

I don't think hes playing it 'safe' neccesarily, I just think he was being fair!

You're not born lazy, it's an acquired skill

[Image: pot004.gif] [Image: egg03064.gif][Image: 90725.gif][Image: 79735.gif]
21-11-2006, 12:13 AM
Mars Wrote:I don't think its a case of he wussed out. I think its a case of accepting he was wrong! Any normal person would have let the girls win, because they did!

I don't think hes playing it 'safe' neccesarily, I just think he was being fair!

I mean he wussed out by not taking Scott to task at the time and later on back in camp. He just kept silent but it was obvious by his face that he thought Scott was wrong in doing what he did.

21-11-2006, 12:13 AM
Have to say, fantastic episode tonight.

All tears and sorrows when first being split up, then it didn't take both groups long to wager war against each other.

Scott and Phina both like kids in the playground with the chest.

and immunity from eviction, hmmmmmmm, wonder where they got that idea from.

I'm loving this show more and more.

Can't wait to see the Leeming and Scott get shoved out of a plane tomorrow.
Maybe they might forget the tandem and parachute bit.:laugh:

[Image: 429.gif]
21-11-2006, 12:15 AM
[QUOTE=Pandora] the public voted Jan and Scott to do the trial. To be honest Im pig sick of Leeming now. QUOTE]

Yes, its becoming very very tedious now with Jan being voted to do yet another trial. Its time someone else had a go. What was the trial with the animals all about. I blinked and it was over and Jan had somehow managed to get six stars??
Find all posts by this user
21-11-2006, 12:37 AM
catswhiskas Wrote:[quote=Pandora] the public voted Jan and Scott to do the trial. To be honest Im pig sick of Leeming now. QUOTE]

Yes, its becoming very very tedious now with Jan being voted to do yet another trial. Its time someone else had a go. What was the trial with the animals all about. I blinked and it was over and Jan had somehow managed to get six stars??

See this is what annoyed me. The general public who keep voting for Jan to do the trials are thick. Jan, as she has repeated umpteen times and has been quoted in the TV Times, trained as a Park Ranger in South Africa. Those huge animals in her task tonight werent a problem for her and it showed. Thats why ITV showed about 45 seconds of it, as it was so boring and easy for her. If these people who keep manically voting for Jan to do the trials only thought about it, we could have had someone in there (like Scott or Gaffney) who have no experience with such creatures and thus we get more entertainment.

21-11-2006, 08:12 AM
On the other hand being voted day after day is sure to be feeding her neurosis, which must be a good thing (for us).

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
21-11-2006, 09:11 AM
Pandora - I'm loving your show summaries and comments, they are brilliant. :thumbsup:

Anyone else notice the resemblance and similarities between Scott and Gollum as he fought for the ring, sorry I mean padlock.
[Image: rotk2179.jpg]
"There's nothing in the rules!"

Haydon

[Image: pot001.gif]jobs kent
21-11-2006, 11:10 AM
Haydon Wrote:Pandora - I'm loving your show summaries and comments, they are brilliant. :thumbsup:

Anyone else notice the resemblance and similarities between Scott and Gollum as he fought for the ring, sorry I mean padlock.
[Image: rotk2179.jpg]
"There's nothing in the rules!"

Aww thanks H.... and oooh yes, the Gollum/Scott analogy is good ....:laugh:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Saturday, 25th November 06 Show Pandora 8 2,858 26-11-2006 04:53 PM
Last Post: Bella
  Wednesday, 22nd November Show Pandora 12 3,396 24-11-2006 09:46 AM
Last Post: Bonsai