Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 6/6/05
06-06-2005, 09:21 PM
Monday 6/6/05

Now, I know I have not been a prolific poster in this forum (never have, actually), but something from tonight's programme has prompted me to post.

Not the fact that the new girl is, IMO, a plant and has no intention of finding lurve (how can she put make-up on with her hair all over her face like that?).

Not the fact that Paul has fallen for it hook, line and sinker.

Not the fact that the other boys apparently have no interest in her whatsoever and of course they wouldn't run with tongues hanging out if she so much as blinked in her direction.

But the fact that, even with her background and private education, Lady Isabella can still exclaim "I didn't know he'd be so thickle."

Shocking.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2005, 11:39 PM
Monday 6/6/05
I find it more shocking that she is interested in the idiot in the first place..............mummy will be horrified when she brings him home :w00t:

I'm usually thin & gorgeous - today is my day off
http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/egg03063.gif
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-06-2005, 04:56 AM
Monday 6/6/05
Well I just LARFED and LARFED! Paul is the most shallow peice of doggy doo that ever did grace the ground, poor Isobela, she must feel awful watching him slobber over Nikki.

Loved the comment from Fran when asked what he thought of the Nikki "Is that the new person who came and has been in the bathroom since".

But BEST OF ALL...she was voted into the Lurrrrrrrrrrrrve Shack with Lee! Oh how I roared...Abi is all a titters. "They don't like me...there was a clear winner.....they don't like me" No Abi we don't love. Her eyes went on super charged blink mode and her reptilian like tongue darted in an out - have you noticed she never does broad smiles, her lips seemed stuck to her teeth.

Once Lee gets over it, he will forget about Abi and start to enjoy Nikki's company - Abi will be voted in half way through but by then will be so wound up will ruin the time together with her jealousy. Paul will be left so desolate he will turn to boooooze again and get beaten up by both Isobella and Fran.

Oooooh a good weeks showing is in store me thinks.
07-06-2005, 06:34 AM
Monday 6/6/05
Well Pats, I agree that it all seems a bit of a fix to get the group dynamics into a pickle. It all seems very contrived doesnt it.

Here is a little (actually not so little) synopsis for those who didnt see it. Im hoping that it IS all a fix, because if Paul Danan really IS like he behaved last night. He is such a pr*ck.

God almighty.

We knew, up until this programme what a ar5e The Danan was but tonight he truly lived up to his name.
I know I said that he would superglue himself to Nikki Zierling's norks as soon as she entered the compound, but I didnt think he would do it so quickly, cheesily or with such scant disregard for Isabella's feelings ! :mad:

Jayne Middlemiss said it all, in the Beach Hut to camera, "I just cant believe someone can act like he does, to do what he is doing without any guilt or responsibility of what his actions are doing to others. I hate it. He is unbelievable. I cant stand that sort of behaviour,man....."

Basically the terminally sedated Ms Zierling (she seems to preen and sleep and thats all - she even fell asleep mid chat in the beach hut to camera which had to be seen to be believed - oh, and she fell asleep at the dinner table too - honest), has entered the compound and has settled in nicely, oblivious to the sexual tension her arrival has caused.
Jayne and the others greeted her pleasantly enough with the girls being chatty, while the lads just stood about with their mouths open.
Jayne calls her the barbie doll.

It seemed that within ten minutes, Paul joined the girl's group, asking cheesy questions about the outside world such as "whats happening with Cameron and Justin?" :confused: and other such profound questions Rolleyes - much to the pish taking amusement of Calum and Fran in the pool.

We then saw Paul completely blank Isabella as if she no longer existed, as his world now revolves around Nikki.
He was practically hysterical with glee in the Beach Hut, saying to camera in his usual incoherent way "oh goddddddd maaaaan, thank youuuuuuuuuu, I mean it honestly thank youuuuu.... she is my dream mate, my dream come true.... (ad nauseam).... she is DEFINITELY marriage material..."
He then proclaimed, in an excited voice, (that obviously meant he was happy that his bride to be wouldnt have to change religion for the forthcoming ceremony) - "she is even jewish for gods sake!!!!!!!!!!"
Then we saw more cheesy chat up lines at dinner, "Mmm what is that perfume you are wearing, its gorgeous" (rolling eyes from most of the rest of the crew, while Isabella just looked like she wanted the ground to swallow her).

Mucho pish taking from Kielty, Brook, Calum, Fran and the others - and to be honest, most of the watching public no doubt - as Paul, in answer to Nikki's question, "what do you do?" - says "Im an actor, in films. British films mostly. Oh and I was in a soap for four years..."

A film career eh? Hmmmm news to the movie industry that one....

And on to the pool, where Paul now claims he is a masseuse, or has at least had "some experience" (what sort is debatable).

He straddles Nikki's back, undoes her bikini with his teeth and starts rubbing in cream as she oohs and ahhs.... the rest of the group look on in amazement, as Isabella finally cracks and has to move indoors sayng "I cant watch this....."

Im glad to say she looks annoyed and ****ed off rather than tearful (good).

The others are frankly disgusted by his behaviour (which now includes cuddling up to Nikki on a double chair and going into embarrassing sucking up and flattering mode, telling her she is stunning), and are giving Isabella plenty of support.
Abi and Fran in particular are annoyed with him. Fran comforts Bella and gives her a hug after Bella tells him how embarrassed and angry she is, which was touching; and Abi tells Paul he should sort himself out.
Paul in his defences tells her, "there was nothing between me and Bellahhhhhh anyway (hmmmmm, remember the I love yous?), we are mates, nothing more"
As Bella wisely pointed out later, "you dont blank mates, you dont ignore them just because something better comes along. To think how much I supported him when he misbehaved........".

Although Nikki seems pleasant enough, she seems oblivious to the tension.

Lee, Fran and Calum think she is funny because she spends so much time in the bathroom, preening and pratting about, with Lee saying "well shes in there ages cos she's got her wig to wash....." Cue muchos sniggering from the others.

We then have the Love Shack nominations and Abi and Lee are being touted as the next Shackees.
Abi in particular REALLY makes it obvious that she wants to go in with Lee (although she tells Fran he is fit, at one stage), and Lee wants her to go in with him.
They line up and Lee is chosen to go into the Shack.

The girls line up and oh dear oh dear oh dear - Nikki is chosen!!! Lee looks like the only man on earth ever to be disappointed to be going into the Love Shack with a Playboy bunny but recovers his gentlemanly self quite quickly.

Abi is shown to be gutted right at the end. Looking visibly upset she is saying, "but .... it means they dont like me" we hear Liz and Bella reassuring her that its not that at all, then we see Abi again near to tears saying, "they dont like me, thats what it must mean..... Im the only person not to have been in...."

We quickly see Lee and Nikki at the Shack, Nikki chatting animatedly. Lee is visibly disappointed.

This will stir the dynamics up big time now.

With Nikki out of the way - some of the more vociferous members of the group, ie Jayne and Fran will no doubt give Paul a hard time re his ignoring and nasty treatment of Bella.

Paul will be gutted that his cheesy chat up lines have been interupted and no doubt switch his attention to Bella for a day or so, thus incurring her wrath.....and of course will totally deny any bad behaviour on his behalf, thus incurring the fury of most of the rest of the group, in my opinion.

Abi will be worried that Lee will get close to Nikki....

Whats worse is that Danan isnt as oblivious to his poor behaviour as Jayne Middlemiss thinks he is. He said in the beach hut to camera, "Im getting dirty looks and some of the others are giving me a hard time coz Im upsetting Isabella by paying Nikki attention, but thats stupid cos we were only mates. Anyway, to be quite honest (big cheesy grin and laughing), I dont caaaaaaaaaaaaare to be honest wiv yooooooo"

What a pr*ck.

As Rebecca said to Bella, "It was better to find out about him before it was too late".
Bella vehemently agreed.

I think I see another Paul Behaving Badly episode on the horizon !!! :eek:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
07-06-2005, 06:40 AM
Monday 6/6/05
jaycee Wrote:I find it more shocking that she is interested in the idiot in the first place..............mummy will be horrified when she brings him home :w00t:
Yes I bet Mummy is polishing the shotgun as we speak !!!

07-06-2005, 08:19 AM
Monday 6/6/05
In some ways Paul is right, what has he got with Isadulla - nothing and if she was surprised by Pauls silly antics then more fool her

Danon was awful, it was hideous to see him act so badly (his career mirrors his life) in front of that new girl who is a kind of Paul Danon American female version.

I love her line "I like sex" - memo to Barbie: so does everyone luv - we are programmed to like it so that we reproduce, it aint just you. :wallbash:

Girls like Barbie just reinforce how lovely Jayne and Liz are...

What others think and say about you is none of your business. :ohmy:
07-06-2005, 10:15 AM
Monday 6/6/05
I actually felt a bit sorry for Nikki – Lee’s disappointment was palpable but it serves him right the way he behaved towards Jayne. The Titmiss is just using him, she just wanted him cos Jayne wanted him and she really has her sights on Fran. She wants to get into the Love Shack at any cost. She thinks the GBP hate her – yes they do!! Lee is a nice guy but a bit gullible. Nikki is an LA babe, you noticed how immaculate she is compared to the rest of the girls who have birds nest hair, no make up and lounging around inelegantly – you could see what Rebecca had for breakfast yesterday! Paul is a totally shallow pillock but as someone else said he is great entertainment value. Isabella and Liz are dull as ditchwater, Liz seems to do nothing but blub and shreak “oh my god”. The next one to be voted out I hope, she wouldnt be missed!
Find all posts by this user
07-06-2005, 10:25 AM
Monday 6/6/05
Anyone noticed that Titters has now hit on every single one of the blokes in that compound???

She told Fran he was fit yesterday.
Has snogged Paul.
Has snuggled up to Calum at the beginning.
Flirted with Lee
Flirted with Michael
Lay on top of Du'aine while "drunk"

She will be moving onto the security guards next !:glare: