Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Most Haunted? Anyone watch it?
20-11-2004, 08:24 PM

....Its on living tv and if u are into the parnormal its quite good, im actually goin to wales on saturday to do an overnight investigation in a place called "the normandie inn" which is said to be very active really excited about it.

Is anyone else interested in the paranormal?? or have u seen a ghost?

Sammy xx :wave:xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2004, 04:08 PM
I love paranormal stuff. "Most haunted" is a brilliant program! I wish they'd put it on terrestial TV though cos I always forget its on LIving TV!

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-11-2004, 04:24 PM
Cue bonnie and Tigger.......

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
21-11-2004, 04:36 PM
I cant stand Yvette Fielding !!!!!! All that hammy acting, rolling her huge eyes, running out of places screeching ....... she cant read from an autocue properly ... ohhhh I could go on.

French and Saunders pish take of the series was superb.
21-11-2004, 04:53 PM
I remember a friend forcing me to watch this and it was the most contrived piece of bull I have ever seen. You only have to study the art of "cold reading" in a bit of detail to realise how easy it is to reproduce these effects with very little training.

If anyone wants to make a fortune as a tarot reader or clairvoyant, let me know, it's so easy - the basic principle being, anyone that goes to a medium/clairvoyant/tarot reader is obviously searching for a greater meaning in life to start with, so they're in just the right suggestible frame of mind for you to convince them of your psychic powers!! :laugh:
21-11-2004, 05:51 PM
Consider tigger cued. :wink2: I luurvve this show and look forward to seeing it every week.

Of course, Derek Acorah has nothing to do with why either. :wink2:

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
21-11-2004, 10:47 PM
Oh I love it! Just discovered it a few weeks ago and it's on nearly everynight on FTN as well at 9.00pm or 2.45am. Yvetta can be quite annoying like, 'Omg, did anyone feel that'. Sometimes I just wonder if it's for the cameras. David is really good but there is no way I believe he is completely genuine. If he was then loads of scientists would be after him etc and there should be controlled tests to see if he is really is in contact with the spirit world. I can't stop laughing when he says 'However'. He sounds like a right wally lol!

My Shark Website
[Image: Fin.gif]
____/\___\0/____
23-11-2004, 10:41 AM
Shark_Attacks Wrote:Oh I love it! Just discovered it a few weeks ago and it's on nearly everynight on FTN as well at 9.00pm or 2.45am. Yvetta can be quite annoying like, 'Omg, did anyone feel that'. Sometimes I just wonder if it's for the cameras. David is really good but there is no way I believe he is completely genuine. If he was then loads of scientists would be after him etc and there should be controlled tests to see if he is really is in contact with the spirit world. I can't stop laughing when he says 'However'. He sounds like a right wally lol!

Whose David Huh

I lurve the show and lurve Derek .... and i will be recording it tonight Smile

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
21-12-2004, 11:31 AM
Hi all

Continuing my ghostly post i would just like to give u a link for mine and my partners site

Basically when we go on an investigation we film and record etc, and we have made a pilot sort of episode just to go on the net, like a little series thing, showing all that we capture a bit like most haunted but none of the face shots or annoying add breaks! just the good bits,ie orb,evp's etc!

So if you are interested please take a look, we need as much feedback as poss, coz if its pants then we will not bother doin any more lol! please leave comments on the forum.

thank you very much i appreciate it.

http://www.webhauntingarchives.cjb.net then click on watch episode :bye:

Hope this is ok to put the link haydon, il will get a link put back to this site if u wish? cheers!!

Sammy xx :wave:xx
21-12-2004, 11:37 AM
karenh Wrote:Cue bonnie and Tigger.......

Thats exactly what I thought when I read the thread title Karen - although I do believe that its purely pervy :unsure: :devil: as far as the lovely Bonnie is concerned hey chick?!?!?! :laugh: Although to me, Derek sounds like a dodgy scouser (no offence all those in Liverpool :bye: )

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Most Haunted - The DVD Collection - Review The Curmudgeon 5 1,043 12-05-2008 08:54 AM
Last Post: The Curmudgeon
  Watch Programmes on your Computer Seabreeze 6 1,173 06-04-2007 12:42 PM
Last Post: Fee For All
  Most Haunted Live - Halloween special PJ 6 1,145 01-11-2006 11:29 AM
Last Post: Tigereye
  Big Brother - do you watch it? Dolores 60 5,729 23-07-2006 06:46 PM
Last Post: Woodstock
  Most Haunted (or Most silly) IsLe Of WeAtHeR 18 1,991 08-01-2006 04:23 PM
Last Post: JakeyBoy