Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Haunted Live - Halloween special
31-10-2006, 04:26 PM

I know a lot of people think this show is all fake but I really like it. I've been watching the Most Haunted Live show for Halloween on Living TV. It started on Sunday night and finishes tonight I think.
It's in Edinburgh - which, as you know if any of you have ever been, is a very beautiful but spooky city with a very gruesome history.
It has been absolutely fascinating the past couple of nights. Especially last night. The team were down in one of the most haunted underground vaults in Edinburgh and things starting getting nasty due to a "demon" that was down there with them. Some of the crew members were getting slashed and scratched by an invisible force and had to get medical attention. In the end Yvette Fielding broke down in tears saying that it had all gone "too far this time".
Some might say it was all an eloborate stunt to pull in the viewers but it was so real. I don't believe they can all act that good. It really was very scary indeed and I'm looking forward to it tonight again.
I have been on a ghost tour in one of these underground vaults in Edinburgh and it really was truly terrifying. But totally worth it!

So, if your interested, watch it tonight on Living TV at 9pm.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2006, 04:55 PM
I have heard about yesterdays show PJ, and im sorry i missed it. Hopefully they will show highlights of yesterdays show tonight.

I will indeed be tuning in. I love Most Haunted, but i stopped watching when Derek Acorah left the show.

I will watch this evening though - and i hope more grisley things happen.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
31-10-2006, 09:21 PM
http://badpsychics.com/thefraudfiles/mod...storyid=45

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
31-10-2006, 09:54 PM
survivorfan Wrote:http://badpsychics.com/thefraudfiles/mod...storyid=45
Yep, seen this before sf. The first video doesn't prove that the whole show is fake - just that Yvette didn't think very highly of Derek Acorah.
The second video does look as though she is pushing the glass. I suppose it's just up to the viewers' opinion about what's going on here. But I'm sure that every seance they've had hasn't been "faked".

Was honestly wondering when someone would come in here and post a link like this!

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
01-11-2006, 08:28 AM
PJ Wrote:Yep, seen this before sf. The first video doesn't prove that the whole show is fake - just that Yvette didn't think very highly of Derek Acorah.
The second video does look as though she is pushing the glass. I suppose it's just up to the viewers' opinion about what's going on here. But I'm sure that every seance they've had hasn't been "faked".

Was honestly wondering when someone would come in here and post a link like this!

I'm not sure who the people are as I haven't watched the series. All I can see is in the first video as the filming starts a woman breathes out loud then someone says "what's that noise?" and she says "what noise - what like a moan?" "a breathing noise, yeah that's what I heard". I don't know what the relevance of Derek Acorah is.

In the second clip a woman is deliberately pushing a ouija glass.

WIth something like that I'd be tempted to follow the courtroom rule that says once someone has been caught out lying, you can't believe any of their testimony.

STill, I'm sure it's a fun show if you like the idea of being spooked, but it's probably best not to let yourself be taken in by it, unless you want to .

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
01-11-2006, 11:29 AM
Don't get the show but was deffo spooked when on a tour of the Edinburgh underground vaults three years ago......

bam bam

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Most Haunted - The DVD Collection - Review The Curmudgeon 5 1,037 12-05-2008 08:54 AM
Last Post: The Curmudgeon
  An Audience with Take That - Live Patsy 21 2,020 12-12-2006 04:44 PM
Last Post: Bella
  All New Cosmetic Surgery Live Pandora 28 5,015 17-03-2006 02:36 AM
Last Post: Northern angel
  Most Haunted (or Most silly) IsLe Of WeAtHeR 18 1,989 08-01-2006 04:23 PM
Last Post: JakeyBoy
  Live 8 or Live Aid......which one rocked? Woodstock 3 714 12-12-2005 01:55 AM
Last Post: Northern angel
  Live 8 Woodstock 4 746 03-12-2005 09:45 PM
Last Post: Woodstock
  Killer Shark Live sayangmouse 9 1,711 23-11-2005 06:50 PM