22-08-2006, 12:04 PM
Muslims

Anyone ever met one?

**I heart Northern Soul**
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2006, 12:21 PM
Muslims
SO Corner/Soapox is a debating forum, what exactly is the debate about meeting a muslim?

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
22-08-2006, 12:32 PM
Muslims
IsLe Of WeAtHeR Wrote:Anyone ever met one?

Jesus, what planet are you really on???????? I personally find that most of your posts ooooze with your own self importance and arrogance, now I can add IGNORANCE to this list, I have taken offence at this thread, mainly, if Im honest because it is you that has started it and because of the way in which the question has been asked.

Maybe I am being over sensitive BECAUSE of my answer to it, maybe its a bit of PMT, maybe its my medication......who knows, I dont want this to be a row, this is my personal opinion, and I will respect yours, even though I may not agree with it - I think we will probably have to agree to disagree........

In answer to your question, [SIZE="4"]YES, HUNDREDS[/SIZE] I have many many friends who are Muslim, some of them were born here in the UK, some have emigrated here and others are white Brits who have converted for the person they love, as their religion is very important to them - JUST like my mother converted to Catholism back in the early 60's before she married my dad, it was the "done thing" back then to convert to your husbands religion, not being a religious person, Im not sure if this still happens, but I think you will find that this was common practice for ALL religions in times gone by!

[SIZE="4"]You really should get out more and OPEN your mind a little!!!!![/SIZE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user
22-08-2006, 01:22 PM
Muslims
Ok so so far we have Bella who is cross because I told her off in the BB thread and Isis who has met lots.

Anyone else?

22-08-2006, 01:29 PM
Muslims
IsLe Of WeAtHeR Wrote:Ok so so far we have Bella who is cross because I told her off in the BB thread and Isis who has met lots.

Anyone else?

Before we go any further......

What the F*** is your point????????????????????

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
22-08-2006, 01:31 PM
Muslims
IsLe Of WeAtHeR Wrote:Ok so so far we have Bella who is cross because I told her off in the BB thread and Isis who has met lots.

Anyone else?

Errr....no your post in BB has got absolutely nothing to do with your insulting post you ignorant twit!

Told me off..........don't think so! :nerd:

22-08-2006, 01:54 PM
Muslims
Isis Wrote:Before we go any further......

What the F*** is your point????????????????????

Well it would seem that maybe you should have established that (and also Isis, who left an insulting remark on my User CP) before launching into the very prejudicial diatribe that associates itsself with said religion.

talk about a honey trap! :applause:

22-08-2006, 02:04 PM
Muslims
IsLe Of WeAtHeR Wrote:Well it would seem that maybe you should have established that (and also Isis, who left an insulting remark on my User CP) before launching into the very prejudicial diatribe that associates itsself with said religion.

talk about a honey trap! :applause:

What the bit about calling you a narrow minded little p***k????????? At least I signed it :angel_not

Im STILL waiting for your answer - and I am sure my 1st reply made it quite clear as to why I thought you were asking, but you obviously dont have the intelligence and life experiences to answer that without appearing to be a narrow minded bigot.....in MY opinion....

So come on, f*** the walking round the houses by picking fault on my reply and enlighten us ALL as to WHY you asked the question in the 1st place...... go on, humour me!!!!

22-08-2006, 02:09 PM
Muslims
my POINT was made by both your replies. well made.

22-08-2006, 02:15 PM
Muslims
Maybe if you could make your point in your own words IOW, then maybe we could all just see the point you are trying to make.

What I don't understand is why post a question like that in the debating forum? What exactly is there to debate about meeting muslims?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Muslims in new cartoon protests RaiderDingo 77 6,793 13-02-2006 05:22 AM
Last Post: JakeyBoy