Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Daughters Wedding
13-05-2007, 10:47 AM
My Daughters Wedding

Last week my daughter flew out to Las Vegas to get married to her partner of 3 years. Instead of us paying for a big wedding here and feeding a lot of relatives and friends that we may only see once a year we gave them the wedding they really wanted and also paid for their honeymoon.
So far they have flown over the hoover Dam, spent a night at a ranch in the Grand Canyon, river rafting, off road driving and a visit to Mount Charleston. They have also seen Penn and Teller, Wayne Newton, Barry Manilow, Cirque Du Soleil`s Mystere, and Mama Mia

[Image: 048.jpg]

[Image: jdw_0050-small.jpg]

[Image: jdw_0129-small.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2007, 11:38 AM
My Daughters Wedding
What amazing memories they'll have! That last picture is fabulous.

PS - Remember Rothera? She brought back a very special souvenir after her Vegas wedding. :laugh:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
13-05-2007, 12:33 PM
My Daughters Wedding
She is a fortunate girl to have such loving and understanding parents. The pics are lovely and they look like they are really enjoying themselves.
13-05-2007, 01:48 PM
My Daughters Wedding
How lovely, the pics are great, i hope they had a fabulous time and wish them all the best for the future xx

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
13-05-2007, 07:57 PM
My Daughters Wedding
What a fantastic thing to have done for them. I'm sure the only thing your daughter regrets is that she couldn't share it with her lovely parents. There again...........
13-05-2007, 08:27 PM
My Daughters Wedding
Fantastic pics SB. As others have said, you are very selfless parents, and she is a very lucky girl. She also looks far too young to be getting married (or am I getting far too old - Pasty you need not reply!)
13-05-2007, 08:50 PM
My Daughters Wedding
It's OK Patsy - I'll get it :thumbsup:

Buzz - Yes :bye:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
14-05-2007, 06:03 AM
My Daughters Wedding
Fee For All Wrote:What amazing memories they'll have! That last picture is fabulous.

PS - Remember Rothera? She brought back a very special souvenir after her Vegas wedding. :laugh:

Noooooooooooo, Hopefully not for another couple of years, I`m far too young to be a grandmother :whistling:

Buzz, my daughter is 23, the same age I was when I got married

Thanks for all the good wishes, I will pass them on
14-05-2007, 07:17 AM
My Daughters Wedding
Many congrats SB...she's quite the looker, take after her Mom??:sun: I was 19 when I got married...no southern-Mississippi jokes Pats and Fee!!, but I was very mature and we went nearly 6 years b/4 the first child and then almost 10 more for the second...I'm glad she's happy and did what she wanted.

So, seriously...if y'all get married over here, it's legal and binding?? I know that sounds slightly idiotic (shut it P and F), but that's just mind boggling...course y'all claimed it, the Colonies, first...I quess you still have some dibs.:unsure: :w00t:

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
14-05-2007, 10:10 AM
My Daughters Wedding
msgirl Wrote:So, seriously...if y'all get married over here, it's legal and binding?? I know that sounds slightly idiotic (shut it P and F), but that's just mind boggling...course y'all claimed it, the Colonies, first...I quess you still have some dibs.:unsure: :w00t:

They just have to register the marriage when they arrive home and it`s all legal and binding - - I hope :shocking:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I brought back more than a bunch of tacky souvenirs from my wedding in Las Vegas Rothera 107 5,343 06-06-2006 09:40 AM
Last Post: bridge
  Wedding Music Rothera 11 1,238 22-04-2005 09:15 AM
Last Post: ils
  Dab's Wedding Anniversary ils 21 1,641 18-04-2005 03:38 PM
Last Post: mazwad
  The Royal Wedding Flip 65 3,273 11-04-2005 05:16 PM
Last Post: floopy