Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Day.
02-07-2005, 04:21 PM
My Day.

Here is the thread where you can tell everyone in minute detail about your day and bore them rigid.

You know the moment...you are dying to post something somewhere but there is nothing really relevant to reply to.....well now there is. Come on here and post about yourself to your hearts content.

For example:

I woke this morning with a mild hangover at 5.30am...I came downstairs and cleared up the night before's mess and Mr Cats kebab, then I watched a recording of last nights eviction as couldn't remember too much about it.

Suddenly I burst into action and thought...lets go to Sainsburies now...so I did :ohmy: . Energy came from no where and was coursing through my veins...when I got back (9.30ish) not only did I put the shopping away...I cleaned the fridge and freezer as I did so....reminding myself of things long frozen. Then I pulled out all of my pans and re arranged the cupboards so they are now more accessable.

At 11am I sat down and had a rather nice brunch of smoked salmon and cream cheese on fresh bread.

I then visited a garden nursery where I purchased 4 grape ivy and 3 normal ivy. These are going to replace the russian vine which I then chopped down, cutting my self liberally as I sliced. The grape ivy will produce bunches of black seedless grapes....how thrilling is that!

By now it was 2pm and I was starting to wilt so I came in and sat in the front room with the Fredmeister. Watched a bit of live feed, read the papers and lightly dozed.

I am now having a beer before I prepare a rather spendid tea of steak, new pots baked with garlic and rosemary and salad.

There do you see...reems and reems of it...no short nifty stories in this thread please.

Bore the pants off people...NOW!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2005, 04:28 PM
My Day.
Ok, Cat you asked for it.

Today I was woken at 8.15 by the sound of my husband snoring.

I jumped out of bed and got dressed without having a shower, wearing the same pants I'd been wearing in bed.

I came downstairs, made myself a cup of coffee and a bowl of cereal and switched the computer on. Made a few posts in the BB section.

Next I went to the garage and put my wellies on and proceeded to weed the garden. When I finished that, I painted some paving stones in the front red, and gave myself a blister in the process.

Then I swept a load of sand off my drive that the builders left and gave myself another blister from the broom.

I then came in and had a shower.

My husband cooked a fry up for lunch and then, after loading the dishwasher, I plonked myself in front of the telly to watch Live 8. After a cup of tea and a couple of chocolate biscuits I started on the vodka and coke.

And here I am, and Sir Bob's just doing his bit!
02-07-2005, 04:29 PM
My Day.
so Max ... have you still got the same pants on?!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
02-07-2005, 04:31 PM
My Day.
Dolores Wrote:so Max ... have you still got the same pants on?!

Oh for goodness sake! You could at least ask me how my blisters are (very sore btw).

And, no.
02-07-2005, 04:33 PM
My Day.
maxine Wrote:I jumped out of bed and got dressed without having a shower, wearing the same pants I'd been wearing in bed.

Bizarrely Maxine, I only put pants on to go to bed...take them off as soon as I get up and like you put the previous days trousers on (3/4 length cargo leggins with a pink trim on pockets and end of leg rouche). I only wear pants during the day when I've got a skirt on.
02-07-2005, 04:35 PM
My Day.
Dolores Wrote:so Max ... have you still got the same pants on?!

More details Dolores...this is the thread of irrelevant detail. Can you tell me WHY you want to know why Maxine may still have the same pants on?

Ditto to you too Maxine, you reply was far to short and to the point.
02-07-2005, 04:38 PM
My Day.
Cat Wrote:Bizarrely Maxine, I only put pants on to go to bed...take them off as soon as I get up and like you put the previous days trousers on (3/4 length cargo leggins with a pink trim on pockets and end of leg rouche). I only wear pants during the day when I've got a skirt on.

You're a cheeky one, Cat. :wink2:

My trousers today (yes I know I'm in the wrong thread) were grass stained, from previous gardening exploits, grey, tracky bums.

I always wear pants. In fact I'm thinking of emailing Marks and Spencer with a suggestion - thongs for the larger lady. A large(so you're wobbly bits don't poke out from the side) front, holding in panel, reinforced obviously, but still with the string at the back so no VPL. What do you think?
02-07-2005, 04:43 PM
My Day.
maxine Wrote:You're a cheeky one, Cat. :wink2:

My trousers today (yes I know I'm in the wrong thread) were grass stained, from previous gardening exploits, grey, tracky bums.

I always wear pants. In fact I'm thinking of emailing Marks and Spencer with a suggestion - thongs for the larger lady. A large(so you're wobbly bits don't poke out from the side) front, holding in panel, reinforced obviously, but still with the string at the back so no VPL. What do you think?

suits you sir!!!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
02-07-2005, 04:47 PM
My Day.
maxine Wrote:You're a cheeky one, Cat. :wink2:

Excellent idea Maxine. They could be of similar design to the bra's with plastic see through straps. Have a normal full size panty girdle with in built front X panel in see thru plastic with a thread of fabric fashioned to give the illusion of the thong.
02-07-2005, 04:48 PM
My Day.
Dolores Wrote:suits you sir!!!!

Dolores...I have told you once...ellaborate. No short nifty replies here please.