Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Worst Week
16-12-2005, 03:14 PM
My Worst Week

Has anybody been watching this? Its a half hour comedy which is on just after Little Britain on a Thursday night. Actually its almost at its end now, but the scrapes that Howard gets himself into make you cringe but laugh out loud!
[/FONT]
My personal favourite is the guy who plays his Father in Law, Mel's Dad who is a High Court Judge. He acts everyone else off the screen with on casual raise of an eyebrow.

[FONT=Century Gothic]

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-12-2005, 08:02 PM
My Worst Week
laugh out loud stuff indeed Pandora, and tears rolling down cheeks too!

it is so funny and yet I keep forgetting it's on, although I did watch last nights episode!

In fact I've just come back from my mum's house where I had them rolling around laughing when I was describing the incident from the first series when Howard was fishing the goulash out of the toilet!! what larks!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
16-12-2005, 08:10 PM
My Worst Week
Am also liking this muchly, although at first I hated it for being too Frank Spencer, but it's grown on me.

We sat there last night shouting "shut up now!!!" at the screen, willing him not to say it, but it's the inevitability of it that gets you.

Am also loving the father-in-law. I'd have killed and spit-roasted him by now Cool

Bollox to potplants
Find all posts by this user
16-12-2005, 08:28 PM
My Worst Week
I watched it the first week and saw nothing about it to make me want to watch it again - sorry!

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
16-12-2005, 10:47 PM
My Worst Week
Yeh, me to Rob.
I didn't see any of this series, but saw a few of the first series a while ago, and just wasn't much into it.

[Image: 429.gif]
16-12-2005, 11:55 PM
My Worst Week
Dolores Wrote:laugh out loud stuff indeed Pandora, and tears rolling down cheeks too!

it is so funny and yet I keep forgetting it's on, although I did watch last nights episode!

In fact I've just come back from my mum's house where I had them rolling around laughing when I was describing the incident from the first series when Howard was fishing the goulash out of the toilet!! what larks!

Loved the "dogging" incident too, where he got caught in the carpark with his secretary.... All very innocent but oh my god, he got himself into such a load of trouble !!! :laugh:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
30-12-2005, 05:49 PM
My Worst Week
The best was when he walked in on his mother-in-law getting waxed !!! Did you see the amount of hair on the strip of wax lol. It`s a fantastic show shame it`s nearly at an end.
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Worst Christmas Advert Punkyfish 34 4,672 17-01-2007 09:12 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  The worst week of my life... Dolores 2 917 10-09-2005 01:20 PM
Last Post: IsLe Of WeAtHeR
  Kilroy's week with the gypsies mazwad 5 1,191 04-04-2005 06:55 AM
Last Post: maxine