Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My secret mission....
26-09-2005, 04:58 PM
My secret mission....

I am on a secret mission. It's all very hush hush and secret squirrell, but I think I can trust you guys with it!

I'm on surveillance duty! My neighbour out the back of me (who I don't know from adam) has been burgled in a rather sinister way, ie. objects being moved about the house rather than nicked ... so the police have set up a surveillance camera in my bedroom! It's recording 24 hrs a day in case it happens again (they think it's someone the owners know). I have to change the tape every night and take it to the police station every so often so they can see what's going on!

I have to say I took a tape down to the station today (and this will mean nothing to those of you who haven't seen the film!) but I felt like Russel Crowe in A Beautiful Mind ... I don't think I've turnes schizophrenic yet ... but who knows it's only a matter of time before I find out DC Ranger doesn't actually exist and I am actually mad!

But gosh I'm not allowed to tell anyone which is why I feel I have to tell someone ... so I'd rather it was posted up on the secret worldwideweb than anywhere else!!

aren't I quite the spy!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2005, 05:04 PM
My secret mission....
oooo Sounds fun. Just a question, is the camera filming you or your neighbours house?
26-09-2005, 05:04 PM
My secret mission....
Blimey thats brilliant Dol!
I might ask my neighbours if they can move a few bits around and then I can ge a camera too!
How much you gettng paid and do you get to make cups of tea for fit coppers?
Are you sure that they haven't bugged your computer to see if you go spilling?
Dol- you know what you could have been under surveillance by MI5, they might have been about to recruit you and you just blew it!

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
26-09-2005, 05:11 PM
My secret mission....
Well I was a bit aprehensive at first but they assured me it was taking pictures OUT of my bedroom window and with no sound on!!! lol! Of course I could be top entertainment on the web cam down the local cop shop ... who knows ... although I have to say it would be rather boring watching me in my winceyette (sp?) nightie and hair net reading Chat magazine for salacious stories!!!When the policeman came round he asked if it was alright if a uniformed officer went in my bedroom every night to retrieve the tape! I nodded furiously and nearly spat out my tea ... I bet he gets that reaction from EVERY woman he asks!!! anyway on seeing my reaction he decided not to send any uniformed officers round! lol!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
26-09-2005, 05:16 PM
My secret mission....
Exciting stuff Dol !! Shame you havent got the cops in your bedroom "doing an obbo" - (whatever that means), like in The Bill, but its nearly the same !

I bet its definitely someone they know. Its a form of stalker like terrorism isnt it to break into someones house and move things around, just to freak them out ? Most probably a disgruntled employee, colleague or neighbour theyve had words with.
Oooh hark at me, Pandora Marple !

Actually, Dol, you havent rowed with them have you? :ninja:

I may have to send a Officer round, to take down your particulars ! :naughty: :w00t:
26-09-2005, 05:18 PM
My secret mission....
Dolores Wrote:When the policeman came round he asked if it was alright if a uniformed officer went in my bedroom every night to retrieve the tape! I nodded furiously and nearly spat out my tea ... I bet he gets that reaction from EVERY woman he asks!!! anyway on seeing my reaction he decided not to send any uniformed officers round! lol!

After your reaction, he probably thought that his men wouldn't be safe :ninja:
26-09-2005, 05:19 PM
My secret mission....
Dolores Wrote:anyway on seeing my reaction he decided not to send any uniformed officers round! lol!

Are you sure it was your reaction or was it the dirty pants lyiing on your bed??
26-09-2005, 05:24 PM
My secret mission....
Just imagine...........and I know this isn't the case but just imagine if you was Dol who was the burglar!

Are they going pay you for this Dol? You could land yourself a part in the next series of Spooks!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
26-09-2005, 06:13 PM
My secret mission....
you mercenary lot! Are they going to pay me!!! It never crossed my mind, I'm just doing my civic duty (Dolores says everso 'umbly!)

I am hoping for an invite to the Policeman's Christmas Ball though!!! what do you think the chances are?

26-09-2005, 06:28 PM
My secret mission....
OOOH! How thrilling Dolores - you must wizz out in haste and invest in some 70's stylee baby doll nighty's with matching fluffy slippers - all in pink of course.

Then you must practise framing yourself in the door way so the light from your lava lamp collection shines through the sheer material giving tantalizing glimpses of your lovely curves. False eye lashes too Dol.

Long may the surveillance continue...and god bless the burgler.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What's your secret shame? Dolores 62 2,624 31-05-2005 07:50 PM
Last Post: Gelastic