Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mylene Sex Tapes
01-12-2006, 08:54 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2006 08:58 AM by survivorfan.)
Mylene Sex Tapes

One of the red-tops claims there's a XXX tape of Mylene out there made for public consumption and has printed some stills from it.

I don't know all the details but it's in that bastion of excellence the Daily Star today.

When a celeb is found to have taken part in stuff like that, does it bring them down in your estimation?

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2006, 09:02 AM
Mylene Sex Tapes
Unless the behaviour is illegal, this sort of thing very rarely changes my opinion of a well known person.

At worst, I may think that the famous person is silly for allowing themselves to be at the centre of this kind of expose. Most of the time though, I just feel sorry for them.
01-12-2006, 09:14 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2006 09:19 AM by survivorfan.)
Mylene Sex Tapes
I'm not sure if women see it the same way but I think men can have a polarised view which makes them see a woman as either an angel or a prostitute.

It's like in those slasher movies, where you have a group of American students and you can bet that`when you see one of the girls having a good old sex session she will be killed in a very nasty way soon after, almost as if it's a form of retribution. The 'good' girl is often saved.

I know it's a bit old fashioned to think the less of a woman if she's indulged in something like this, and if it's a celeb, then so what, it's not as if you know her.

But what about one of your mates, would you think any the less, or at least any differently, about them if they revealed a sordid past?

In the meantime, and getting back to Mylene, I wonder if this might affect her`votes one way or the other?

And to take it to an extreme, how would you feel if your mum told you that she used to make sex videos when she was younger!

Also Figaro - how come you are guided by the legality or illegality of an act rather than the act itself?

Getting back to Mylene though - I wonder if this latest revelation might affect her`votes either `+ or -?

01-12-2006, 11:19 AM
Mylene Sex Tapes
Now I've had a closer look at the Daily Star website the story isn't half as bad as it first appeared, it looks like they used a bit of journalistic license for the front page

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news_detail.html?sku=807

I think the point still is that if a celeb has a steamy past it's considered to make them a lesser person.

01-12-2006, 11:51 AM
Mylene Sex Tapes
Damn.....

Stops searching....
01-12-2006, 12:21 PM
Mylene Sex Tapes
survivorfan Wrote:Also Figaro - how come you are guided by the legality or illegality of an act rather than the act itself?

Well, I'm not actually guided by the legality - it IS more the act itself that would define whether my opinion would be changed. I just used the word "illegal" as a sort of shorthand, rather than make a list of acceptable vs unacceptable acts, as the acts which I would be most likely to be shocked by do tend to be the illegal ones. But its not a hard and fast rule.

E.g. It wouldn't change my opinion of someone if it became known that they used illegal drugs or visited a prostitute, but I would think differently of them if it was revealed that they had sex with guinea pigs.

Your question about whether or not I would be so accepting if the person was known to me is an interesting one though. And to be honest, I think I probably would judge a friend / acquaintence more harshly in some instances.
01-12-2006, 12:39 PM
Mylene Sex Tapes
Quote:....but I would think differently of them if it was revealed that they had sex with guinea pigs

Does that make me a bad person then?

I guess I'd better cancel that leisure trip to Peru then!
01-12-2006, 02:31 PM
Mylene Sex Tapes
Slipper Wrote:I guess I'd better cancel that leisure trip to Peru then!

Leisure trip.....or pleasure trip.

You dirrrty boy! :w00t:
01-12-2006, 07:01 PM
Mylene Sex Tapes
Doesn't alter my opinion of Myleene in the slightest. I've seen her in action and she's lovely.
Perhaps if I'd seen this before her fame I would have had a pre-conceived idea about her but she would've changed that from day one, a la David Gest.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-12-2006, 10:06 PM
Mylene Sex Tapes
maxine Wrote:I've seen her in action and she's lovely.
I was I had!! :w00t:

Haydon

[Image: pot001.gif]jobs kent
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user