Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
N Ireland v England
07-09-2005, 08:40 PM
N Ireland v England

Hard luck to plucky England - but remember you did well to hold out against the mighty Northern Irish for 74 minutes:bag:

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2005, 08:44 PM
N Ireland v England
The best team on the night won. Well done to Northern Ireland :thumbsup:

As always England was Crap :ranting:
07-09-2005, 08:51 PM
N Ireland v England
Well done Northern Ireland. :thumbsup: They surely deserved to win that game.

I did have to laugh when the commentator pointed out the crowd were singing 'sack the Swede'. :laugh:

To be honest if England continue playing the way they are, we will be the laughing stock of the World Cup. I wonder what is going on? Is it down to Eriksson, or is it as Mr tiggs pointed out, the players are all major Primadonnas?

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
07-09-2005, 08:53 PM
N Ireland v England
Well I thought Wayne Rooney was a disgrace, if I was the manager he would have been subituted because of his behavour.
07-09-2005, 09:04 PM
N Ireland v England
I actually missed what happened with Wayne Rooney. I was out of the room doing something. But I can imagine if his past behaviour is anything to go by.

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
07-09-2005, 09:07 PM
N Ireland v England
Ooh, did N. Ireland win? They have always been quite a consistent team and what was the fiasco with Wayne Rooney?

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
07-09-2005, 09:09 PM
N Ireland v England
tigger767 Wrote:Is it down to Eriksson, or is it as Mr tiggs pointed out, the players are all major Primadonnas?

I think you have answered your own question here Tigger - they seem to forget it's the football that they get paid for, not for getting on the front cover of OK or HELLO!

I mean you don't see any Scottish players in those mags!! :laugh: Wink :ninja:

07-09-2005, 11:12 PM
N Ireland v England
Erikkson put some excellent players in the team, but unfortunately put them all in the wrong positions, and nobody knew what everybody else was doing.

Which is why Wayne Rooney got all angry, he was frustrated about being in the wrong position and not being able to play his best football.

If we lose the next two matches we won't even be in the World Cup, and then I think the chants for Erikkson's head may well come true.

But well done Northern Ireland for taking what they deserved.

[Image: 429.gif]
08-09-2005, 05:06 PM
N Ireland v England
Erickson is a criminal waster of talent, when will the penny drop at the FA that this guy is hopeless - he will have a player revolt before he knows it. England have played so badly with him as so-called coach - every game has been like pulling teeth. Witness what a good manager can do for Scotland with their meagre resources, what would a a decent manager make of what England have to offer? :angry:

Its a no brainer Sven is rubbish, its not hard, he is making a fool out of England and they (FA) are all so in to deep to see it. Plus don't forget his terrible love life goings on - how much does he have to do to get the sack...er he even shagged "sponsored by Raleigh" Ulrika ka ka ka :bag:

**I heart Northern Soul**
08-09-2005, 05:29 PM
N Ireland v England
The problem being that the FA can't really afford to sack him, so it looks like England will be stuck with Sven for quite sometime! :shocking:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Beckham Resigns as England Captain Patsy 16 2,001 09-07-2006 01:45 PM
Last Post: Bella
  England V Austria! Coastie 15 1,997 10-10-2005 03:00 PM
Last Post: Groucho
  Wales v England! ils 5 894 05-09-2005 09:14 AM
Last Post: bridge
  England Hugh Jaas 15 1,977 31-03-2005 01:51 PM