Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Names
07-03-2005, 04:21 PM
Names

Hi Haydon, sorry haven't ever had a suggestion before but I was wondering if you could do something about our names such as Newbie and Senior Member...

On some forums after say 50 posts you change from Newbie to something like Junior member, then you become something else after 100 and then after 500 etc etc...

I think it may be more fun as it will give some high posters a level of importance as such!! Smile

I know its just for fun but how about it??

visit my forum : Stardust Forums
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2005, 05:13 PM
Names
Claire the 'custom title' option is available to Sponsor members already Smile
08-03-2005, 10:05 PM
Names
Voice of reason Wrote:Claire the 'custom title' option is available to Sponsor members already Smile

How do I sponsor? :naughty:

08-03-2005, 10:08 PM
Names
claire Wrote:How do I sponsor? :naughty:

You click on the flashing Get more forum options/ Become a SO donor/sponsor box at the top of the page Claire... and follow the instructions.
09-03-2005, 01:07 AM
Names
I didn't know that.

Is it the 'senior member' title you don't like Claire? Hehe, it does make us sound like old fuddy duddys, barely able to reach the keyboard let alone see it, that's if we manage to even get as far as the PC without our zimmer frames. Smile

The alternatives include elder member which is even worse, or experienced member which has too many connotations.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-03-2005, 01:27 AM
Names
Nox Wrote:I didn't know that.

Is it the 'senior member' title you don't like Claire? Hehe, it does make us sound like old fuddy duddys, barely able to reach the keyboard let alone see it, that's if we manage to even get as far as the PC without our zimmer frames. Smile

The alternatives include elder member which is even worse, or experienced member which has too many connotations.

I always think that being a Senior Member makes me sound like a fan of the Bingo and the infamous pink rinse....maybe if I were a Serious Addict! :naughty: or.....Forever Lost! :ohmy: Sombaholic! :wine:

Oh and I like having my zimmer next to me as I type you ole trout.....now where did I leave my teeth? :sad:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
09-03-2005, 01:50 AM
Names
Coastie Wrote:Oh and I like having my zimmer next to me as I type you ole trout.....now where did I leave my teeth? :sad:

You mean... these aren't mine! :shocking:
09-03-2005, 02:26 AM
Names
Nox Wrote:You mean... these aren't mine! :shocking:

Eeew...no their not yours but you can keep em....I've just found another set in my giant booty (you know the ones used to take the pee out of old people....)....one large booty for both feet...cruel because old people have pants memories and are higly likely to forget that they are only wearing one giant boot...saddly they rise to go to the bathroom for a pee and wobble...wobble...splat..that's it! :sad:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
09-03-2005, 09:39 AM
Names
Nox Wrote:I didn't know that.

I wanna be a Lara Croft member :naughty: :gunsmilie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Colourful names claire 11 1,458 09-03-2005 09:29 PM
Last Post: Coastie