Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Natalie
21-11-2004, 10:23 PM
Natalie

Is anyone else finding natalie appleton really annoying? she is crying over everything and doesnt even seem like she wants to make any sort of an effort, everyone else is in the same situation and seems to be getting into things, she knew it was going to be difficult before she made the decision to be a part of the show, it really bugs me how she has to be the centre of attention, what do the other viewers think?

Fran to win, he's gorgeous :wub:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2004, 10:33 PM
Natalie
snailz - Hi and welcome. I know what you mean by Nat - but ... she is great entertainment and secondly, people often do these things to exorcise demons, prove self worth or just for a laugh. I am not too sure which bracket Nat fits into yet - but all I can say is there are similarities between her and Kerry McFaddens first nights in camp and she has been quite brave so far - albeit mega whinge.

The one thing that really annoys me about her at the mo - is the psydo American accent!! For goodness sake woman you are a Brit - speak like one!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-11-2004, 10:37 PM
Natalie
Flip Wrote:The one thing that really annoys me about her at the mo - is the psydo American accent!! For goodness sake woman you are a Brit - speak like one!!

LOL I was wondering about that, I thought I detected a bit of Irish in there with LA twang, has she been living over in the US? Is she Irish?!

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
21-11-2004, 10:37 PM
Natalie
Well theres always one whingeing cry baby and it looks like this year, its Natalie Appleton.

I am totally confused by her accent too Flip...... is she American?? If not, why is she talking in an american accent ? :glare:

I voted for her to do the first public vote bushtucker trial in the hope that the safety rope snaps and she plummets to the ground, giving us all a break from the constant wailing and snivelling.

Waking the whole camp up because there was a spider on her bed was just pathetic.
21-11-2004, 10:38 PM
Natalie
Flip Wrote:The one thing that really annoys me about her at the mo - is the psydo American accent!! For goodness sake woman you are a Brit - speak like one!!
Well, yes, quite, Flip! I find myself keep wondering if All Saints were big in the US and she spent a lot of time over there. Or maybe that's where Appleton have been hiding out since the release of their last dire single?!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
21-11-2004, 10:40 PM
Natalie
hehehe, you know i was thinking that about the accent thing, ive never noticed it before until today, saying that though i guess its because most of the time ive heard her she has been singing so it wouldnt be too clear. I agree with what you say about kerry too, i loved kerry she was just so lovely with it, hopefully natalie will settle in a bit more and have less of the tears.
21-11-2004, 10:45 PM
Natalie
Natalie is Canadian and spent her life living in England and Canada, hence the mixed accent.
21-11-2004, 10:49 PM
Natalie
englishmuffin Wrote:Natalie is Canadian and spent her life living in England and Canada, hence the mixed accent.

Well knock me down with a feather - I was convinced her and her sis Nicole were London born and bred, with their bessy mates including Kate Thornton, Sophie Law, Patsy Kensit and Meg Matthews - one expects the Appletons to be of a similar ilk!! [and sis Nic - speaks with a perfectly normal English accent]
21-11-2004, 10:49 PM
Natalie
snailz Wrote:Fran to win, he's gorgeous :wub:

Isn't he just Snailz! :wub: Smile

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
21-11-2004, 10:55 PM
Natalie
Dolores Wrote:Isn't he just Snailz! :wub: Smile
Had you honestly never seen him before Dol? He is the Father of Natasha Atomic Kittens baby and then went out with Jodi Marsh for about a year before dumping her while pregnant in February.

Cute but dubious taste in women IMO ....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why will no one tell natalie the TRUTH? isleofweather 27 2,978 01-12-2004 11:20 AM
Last Post: joedipus
  To you all...Love Natalie! Shark_Attacks 8 1,377 30-11-2004 06:51 PM
Last Post: jgee73
  Spoiler - Natalie tpt 55 6,381 30-11-2004 05:08 PM
Last Post: emmz3105
  Did you try really hard to like Natalie??? claire 25 3,397 30-11-2004 03:21 PM
Last Post: Bonsai
  I like Natalie Bob 15 2,058 29-11-2004 08:40 PM
Last Post: Nox
  Natalie's upcoming solo album sayangmouse 11 1,694 29-11-2004 07:53 PM
Last Post: BLONDEANGEL
  Natalie is pathetic Haydon_acc2 29 3,871 29-11-2004 11:37 AM
Last Post: Bella
  I'm Natalie Appleton, Get Me Out Of Here. Kittencat 16 2,399 29-11-2004 12:11 AM
Last Post: garwains2003
  Natalie's BushTucker Trial Haydon_acc2 40 5,460 26-11-2004 11:09 PM
Last Post: Andrea
  Natalie or Sophie? "whos going down"!? A+D ways with wo 6 26,724 26-11-2004 09:47 AM
Last Post: Lyndsay